Remember Shashi, Southern Walk is closer to around 1100 homes, not over 3,000. And yes, if we do nothing and remove/purchase the exclusivity both Verizon and Comcast would have the ability to enter the neighborhood (general concept). But I still do not think they will rush to make this happen. Certain parts of the community (the easy spots) may have to wait a month or two...some parts a year or longer. That is just my concern and not a fact. Also, while all of this waiting is happening, Openband could raise prices 5% or they could raise them 20% (around Nov this year). Again, my concern and not a fact. I like a little more certainty and if we can get a commitment for wires to be laid for the entire community by a certain date shortly after the exclusivity is removed... and a "smoother" transition can happen, I like that idea better than the alternative. We would know the prices and length of commitment up front. Beyond that (lets assume 3 years), then each home can do what they want, wait for another provider to wire, go back to Openband or some combination. It is not a perfect solution but better for the community I believe. I am making some of my own assumptions and putting some "faith" in the current Board. The crap that happened with the bylaw changes were just that... but like I said, I am tired of sitting back and complaining and not interested in personally suing the Board and going down that path again. You can feel free to try again. For now, the atmosphere does not feel as adversarial as it did before so my efforts and interest really revolve around doing the best we can for the community. The problem with Openband looking to sell is that their infrastructure is not compatible with the other main providers... why buy something you can't use? Hope that makes sense... not trying to step on toes.