1. Yes, it's a whole new look! Have questions or need help? Please post your question in the New Forum Questions thread Click the X to the right to dismiss this notice
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seeing tons of unread posts after the upgrade? See this thread for help. Click the X to the right to dismiss this notice
    Dismiss Notice

New local business owner!

Discussion in 'Broadlands Advertisers Forum' started by TotalPackageAshburn, Aug 19, 2008.

1. TotalPackageAshburn

TotalPackageAshburn New Member

Hello everybody,
    I would like to introduce myself and my business. My name is Justin Vaughn and I own a packaging and shipping store called The Total Package, located next to the Home Depot in the Giant Shopping center. My store is family owned and operated with my brother and we are both Broad Run High School graduates and currently reside in countryside.

I would like to take a moment to tell you what other services we provide and why we are different. As I mentioned in the begining my store is owned and operated by my brother and I. We are currently the only two employees working the store. We believe customer service is a lost art these days, therefore it is our number one priority. From the moment you step foot in our store we are going to treat you like family and make sure you are completely satisfied with the overall experience.

We are an authorized shipping center for FedEx, DHL, and the United States Postal Service. We also ship freight, do custom packaging, fax service, color b/w copies, business cards, wedding invitations and announcements. Our signs, banners and large posters are all made in store. We also provide car magnets. Our huge variety of promotional products such as embroidered shirts, pens, cups, business card magnets and much more are perfect for any small or large business. We also offer an eBay drop off service which allows you to bring in items you wish to sell on eBay and have us do all the work for you and just cut you a check when it sells.

We offer many more services for local families and business owners which you can check out on my website or stop by the store one day to see in person. Any first time customers get 10% off a list of servives (ask for more details). We are also offering a back to school shipping program for all parents needing to send a care package off to their college students (ask for more details). Thanks again and I look forward to meeting lots of new people on this forum.