1. Yes, it's a whole new look! Have questions or need help? Please post your question in the New Forum Questions thread Click the X to the right to dismiss this notice
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seeing tons of unread posts after the upgrade? See this thread for help. Click the X to the right to dismiss this notice
    Dismiss Notice

Handyman recommendation

Discussion in 'Homeowners Corner' started by Lisa, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Lisa

Lisa New Member

Looking for someone to assist with fixing several small items around the house. Anyone have recommendation of a good handyman for small jobs?

2. jw25413

jw25413 New Member

My recommendation is to call Shantz's Home Services at 571-221-4940

3. lauralynne

lauralynne Member

We used Handyman Central http://www.handymancentral-inc.com/ for some work last year ... we were pleased with the work. The guys showed up on time for the estimate and for the job, and the owner had no problem providing info on his business license and insurance. The one negative was that the worker was supposed to give me a materials receipt, but he didn't (which means I was probably overcharged). I requested it twice from the owner but didn't get it. Bottom line: I would use this company again, because a good handyman is hard to find, but I would definitely stress the receipt requirement ahead of time.

4. Lisa

Lisa New Member

I ended up going with someone I saw in the latest newsletter and it worked out great - Mike Rosario think company was P&M. I had called Shantz Home Service last month when I was first looking but never received a call back.

5. SML Branding

SML Branding New Member

We have had great service from Mike Rosario and are looking to have him come back for some new work.

6. backtothewoooo

backtothewoooo Member

What is his contact number?
    Thanks.

7. sunnydog

sunnydog New Member