1. Yes, it's a whole new look! Have questions or need help? Please post your question in the New Forum Questions thread Click the X to the right to dismiss this notice
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seeing tons of unread posts after the upgrade? See this thread for help. Click the X to the right to dismiss this notice
    Dismiss Notice

After School program for AM kindergarten

Discussion in 'General Chat Forum' started by mkatya, Feb 14, 2011.

1. mkatya

mkatya New Member

Next year my son will go to AM kindergarten at Mill Run. What are our options for arranging after school care from 10:40 am till 3:30 (or 6 pm)? Can you, please, recommend us any places or child care provider in our area?
    Thank you.

2. KellyNIke

KellyNIke New Member

All the daycare centers in the area do after school care. And you can also check into the martial art schools as well. I know school bus routes drop off at KinderCare and Open Arms in Ashburn, but I also know that all after school programs have their own transportation and pick up at the schools.

3. mkatya

mkatya New Member

Thank you, KellyNIke, for your reply. I'm looking in particular for after AM Kindergarten care (which starts at 10:40 am), which is very hard to find...

4. razng2grtboys

razng2grtboys New Member

Daycare centers will pick up the AM Kindergarten children from the school. We use KinderCare and are very happy with them.

5. luftinarr

luftinarr Member

You won't know exactly that you have AM kindergarten until you get that piece of paper in the mail that tells you AM kindergarten. I'm sure you can get a good idea, but it's not confirmed until July/August timeframe. Golden Pond has options, the martial arts places do (but not TopKick), and the various daycares in the area do as well (but BeanTree does not).