1. Yes, it's a whole new look! Have questions or need help? Please post your question in the New Forum Questions thread Click the X to the right to dismiss this notice
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seeing tons of unread posts after the upgrade? See this thread for help. Click the X to the right to dismiss this notice
    Dismiss Notice

Neighborhood Watch

Discussion in 'Broadlands Community Issues' started by mamatothree, Apr 5, 2011.

1. mamatothree

mamatothree New Member

We have been receiving a few phone calls here at the HOA office regarding safety issues . To that end I have spoken with Deputy Payne of the LC Sheriff's office about restarting our Neighborhood Watch program. I hope to set up a start-up class in the next few weeks, to get us rolling. Please email me at mburns@broadlandshoa.com if you are interested in serving the community on this very important committee. Look for updated information here as it becomes available.

Don't forget...report any suspicious activity to the Sheriff's Office by calling the non-emergency number 703-777-1021.

2. mamatothree

mamatothree New Member

Neighborhood Watch Newsletter

Attached is the April edition of the Neighborhood Watch newsletter published by the Loiudoun County Sheriff's office...Please take a few minutes to review the content.

Attached Files:

3. mamatothree

mamatothree New Member

SAVE THE DATE! A Neighborhood Watch Startup meeting is scheduled for May 19th at 7 pm at the Nature Center. Deputy Payne from the LC Sheriff's office will make a presentation showing how a Neighborhood Watch program will benefit the Broadlands.
    Please plan to attend and spread the word....and if you need to pool pass photo ID, staff will be available from 6 to 9 pm to make one for you. Please check the newsletter or on the Broadlands website for complete information.

4. flynnibus

flynnibus Well-Known Member Forum Staff

mamatothree - a good suggestion for the Sheriff is to actually illustrate to us what a permit for these solicitors should look like, etc. I couldn't find that information on the count websites.

5. mamatothree

mamatothree New Member

It's in their newsletter...look three posts above...on page 2

6. flynnibus

flynnibus Well-Known Member Forum Staff

thx - that's exactly what I was looking for but couldn't find on the county sites! :)