1. Yes, it's a whole new look! Have questions or need help? Please post your question in the New Forum Questions thread Click the X to the right to dismiss this notice
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seeing tons of unread posts after the upgrade? See this thread for help. Click the X to the right to dismiss this notice
    Dismiss Notice

Gutter Sagging in Middle

Discussion in 'Homeowners Corner' started by Grasor, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Grasor

Grasor New Member

Hi All,

Since I moved into my end unit in 2008 the gutter along the side has had a steady drip in the "dog leg" in the center. I could tell this was because the gutter was sagging in the middle but since the leak wasn't bad I didn't do anything about it.

Well now it's gotten worse and I need to fix it. Does anyone have any suggestions for a siding company that can handle this?

I already spoke to Steve at Roofer911 and he said he didn't have the equipment needed to raise the gutter, but I don't know any other gutter-work people in the area.

2. Thunderchild

Thunderchild New Member

3. Grasor

Grasor New Member

As it would happen I did try to get the joint sealed a couple years ago, I just forgot about it in my earlier post. I called Gutterman Services, told them I had a leaking gutter and wanted it fixed. They showed up, told me I'd have to get my gutters cleaned first to which I shook my head but they convinced me it "had" to be done. Not sure what's up there that needed cleaning.

$180 later they told me they couldn't fix the gutter because it was wet and would come back the next day. They never came back, and didn't return phone calls for two weeks.

So...

:censored: those guys!!

Thanks for trying though, I called ServiceMagic.com and actually received calls from three contractors today; hopefully they will be more professional.

4. afgm

afgm Ashburn Farm Resident

5. LvBlands3

LvBlands3 New Member

I also use novagutters. Good, basic, service at a good price.

6. Daphne Gillie

Daphne Gillie New Member

I wouldn't use Wise Guys Roofing and Gutters. I need a sagging gutter repaired and they tried to convince me I needed all new gutters. They didn't show up 2 different times and didn't call to let me know. Not very professional and obviously didn't want the business.