1. Yes, it's a whole new look! Have questions or need help? Please post your question in the New Forum Questions thread Click the X to the right to dismiss this notice
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seeing tons of unread posts after the upgrade? See this thread for help. Click the X to the right to dismiss this notice
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for work: Swim Lessons, Pet Sitting, Yard Work, etc.

Discussion in 'Jobs and Help Wanted' started by SVater, May 30, 2012.

1. SVater

SVater Swim Instructor

I'm back from UVA until July 5th and am looking for any sort of short-term income.

My past work experiences include coaching for the Broadlands Piranhas, teaching swim lessons at Potomac Swim School, pet sitting throughout the neighborhood, and mowing lawns.

If there is anything I can help with feel free to private message or e-mail (sv3px@virginia.edu) me.
    -Steffen

2. grape

grape New Member

Hi,

I am interested in swimming lessons for my kids. Just curious as to how much you charge per session.

My son (11 yrs) is an experienced swimmer who competed with ODSL && CSL for 3 years I would like to keep him challenged this summer since. And my daughter who is 7 she learned swimming from Claude more park knows her backstroke and freestyle. She is still learning to breath.

Thanks,
    Baskar

3. ufgator

ufgator New Member

Yes, I was interested in your charge for swimming also. I have a 6 1/2 yr old who has taken several lessons at YMCA and Claude Moore, but has yet to learn to swim.

4. SVater

SVater Swim Instructor

Price is always negotiable but I've been charging 15$ per kid, per 30-minute lesson. I'm quite confident in my ability to help children of all ages seeing that I have worked with all levels of experience, ages ranging from 3 to 13. Just let me know if you'd like to arrange lessons or have any further questions.

5. SVater

SVater Swim Instructor

To any whom it may concern, if you are interested in swim lessons or anyother help, please contact me via email at sv3px@virginia.edu... My computers have been acting up and are giving me much difficulty in accessing the forum

6. Don't Say Cheese Photo

Don't Say Cheese Photo Broadlands Photographer

My son had his first swim lesson with Steffen this morning and I was thrilled! I can highly recommend Steffen and look forward to the progress my son will experience this week. :)