1. Yes, it's a whole new look! Have questions or need help? Please post your question in the New Forum Questions thread Click the X to the right to dismiss this notice
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seeing tons of unread posts after the upgrade? See this thread for help. Click the X to the right to dismiss this notice
    Dismiss Notice

Preschool Forum Presented by Local MOMS Clubs

Discussion in 'Local Area Events' started by Villager, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Villager

Villager Ashburn Village Resident

Last January all of the Ashburn MOMS Clubs (Ashburn Farm, Ashburn Village, and Broadlands) hosted a "Preschool Forum" to share information about our local preschools. Information about the preschools in our area was available and moms with children in the various schools were present to speak about their personal experience with the teachers and schools. So you didn't just get the school sales pitch, you got real life experience and comments from the parents!

In my opinion, it was an extremely valuable resource and I am happy to say that we will be doing one again from 10am-12pm on Saturday, January 27, 2007 at the Mills Recreation Center at 43895 Grottoes Drive in Ashburn Village.

The preschool forum is open to all MOMS Club members, as well as to the general public, so even if you are not a member, please feel free to attend. We’re happy to share the information with all the parents in our Ashburn community!

The preschool forum is being held on a Saturday to make it easier for moms to come without children if they choose to do so. However, children are welcome to attend; we just request that those bringing children sit toward the back in case the kids get restless.

We hope this will be as valuable an experience for our Ashburn moms as it was last year!

For more information, please PM me or contact your local MOMS Club chapter.

MOMS Club of Ashburn Village Area

2. cmbm

cmbm New Member

I wanted to post a reminder oabout the Preschool Forum presented by the Ashburn MOMS Clubs this Saturday.

The forum will be held 10am-12pm on Saturday, January 27, 2007 at the Mills Recreation Center at 43895 Grottoes Drive in Ashburn Village.

The preschool forum is open to all MOMS Club members, as well as to the general public, so even if you are not a member, please feel free to attend. We’re happy to share the information with all the parents in our Ashburn community!

For more information you can contact me or any of the Ashburn Moms clubs.