***REGISTRATIONS CLOSED AS OF FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19***
Get into the Halloween Spirit and decorate your home to be the scariest, funkiest or funniest in Broadlands! Judging will take place the evenings the week of October 21. Winning entries will be listed in the Broadlands Newsletter and on this website. Judging is based on creativity, arrangement, special effects and overall appearance.
***REGISTRATIONS CLOSED AS OF FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19***Complete the online form below – OR – print, complete and mail/drop off the 2018 Halloween Decorating Contest Form (PDF). Entries must be submitted NO LATER than 5PM on Friday, October 19. See Contest Rules below.
Broadlands HOA Office
21907 Claiborne Parkway
Broadlands, VA 20148
[contact-form to=”StassaCollins@broadlandshoa.com” subject=”Halloween Decorating Contest Entry”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Address” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Phone” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”text” required=”1″]
- Contest is limited to what can be seen from the street side of the house at night.
- Participants are requested to keep their houses decorated through November 4th so the community may view and enjoy them.
- Winners will be notified on Friday, October 26th, 2018
- Management reserves the right to combine or divide single family and townhome prizes if entries warrant.
- Judges’ decisions are final.