The following are updated hours for the Southern Walk and Community Center Pool. Cleanings will remain the same where after each time slot, the pool will be vacated and cleaned for 30 minutes. (Hours, locations, and time slots may be adjusted as necessary, pending staffing availability):
- Southern Walk: 10:00am – 8:00pm daily, which includes four 2-hour time slots. Time slots: 10:00am-12:00pm, 12:30pm-2:30pm, 3:00pm-5:00pm, 5:30pm-7:30pm. (max capacity per time slot: 140)
- Community Center Pool: 12:00pm – 8:00pm daily, which includes four 90-minute time slots. After each time slot, the pool will be vacated and cleaned for 30 minutes. Time slots: 12:00pm-1:30pm, 2:00pm-3:30pm, 4:00pm-5:30pm, 6:00pm-7:30pm. (max capacity per time slot: 60)
- The Community Center will offer lap swim: 8am-11am Monday – Friday.
- In order to access the pool, you must have already completed the new virtual pool pass registration and submitted photos for your household. Please read registration instructions HERE>>
- All patrons must bring a Liability Waiver for each day they visit the pool. We will be operating at a reduced capacity, therefore no guests will be permitted.
- All patrons must comply with the following guidelines when visiting the pool, PLEASE READ POOL GUIDELINES>>
- Patrons aged 2 and over must wear a mask for entry into the pool facility and when moving around on deck and/or visiting the restrooms.
- Masks may be removed when seated on the pool deck only when patrons not of the same household are seated more than 10 ft away.
- Masks are not required while patrons are in the water. Patrons must practice proper physical distancing and sanitizing hygiene.