Pool access will be denied for the following reasons:
1. If you have not registered for virtual pool passes for your household prior to this season, you must do so in order to gain access to our pools. Please follow Steps 1-4 of the online registration process HERE>>
2. If you have registered your household, BUT have not emailed photos/ID’s to the HOA, please refer to Step 4 HERE>>
3. If you are a tenant and have not submitted an AOS and copy of your lease, OR your AOS/lease has expired, please submit a new AOS and lease as per instructions HERE>>
4. If a child has turned 13 and their status is still 12 & under in our system, please email email@example.com to update their status so they are allowed access without an adult.
5. If a child has turned 5 and you have not added them to your account and submitted their photo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes this Pool Season!
–Only two (2) guests per member or a maximum of six (6) guests per household are permitted at a time.
–Additional guest visits are now $40 per set of 10 visits for residents. Requests made over the weekend or on holidays will not be reviewed until the next business day. Please allow up to 2 business days for passes to be added. Guests Info>>
—Hosting a Party: Residents who wish to host a party at one of our three pools must complete our Pool Party Request Form to get approval. Maximum of 30 attendees. There is no charge for this.
—Rec Pool Rental: Residents who wish to rent the small Rec Pool located at the Community Pool for a party must pay and complete our Rec Pool Rental Form.
If you are unsure of your virtual pool pass status, please email email@example.com to inquire prior to pool season to avoid entrance issues. Please visit our pool page where you will find answers to most pool related questions.
You must be logged in to post a comment.