POOLS ARE OPEN FROM MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO LABOR DAY ON MONDAY
New Pool Registration is Now in Progress for 2020. All residents must register online and come in for pictures in order to access the pools. See below for registration link and steps. Arbor & Van Metre Apartment tenants must pay first.
Due to concerns with COVID-19, the Nature Center building will be closed until March 31, 2020. Please contact the office at 703-729-9704 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions when photos will be taken.
STEPS FOR NEW POOL REGISTRATION PROCESS IN 2020
Beginning in 2020, Broadlands Association, Inc. is using an online registration and virtual ID process to access our pools – this means NO MORE PHYSICAL CARDS to carry or lose! ALL RESIDENTS, including existing pool pass holders, must complete the new online registration through the Cellbadge portal and come in for new photos in order to gain access to the pools. (Arbor & Van Metre Apartment tenants must pay $200 for a household membership prior to Step 1 by selecting the Pay Now button below.) WWW.CELLBADGE.COM / BROADLANDS / REGISTER
- STEP 1 – CREATE HOUSEHOLD ACCOUNT: Upon accessing the registration site, under Initial Add Request, please enter the information as a primary resident in order to create a master household account. This initial add request will be forwarded to HOA staff who will validate your residency and account status. Please allow 2-3 business days for the initial approval to be processed. Once validated, you will receive a text/email indicating that your registration has been added but will remain pending until the registration is updated with household members (STEP 3). If you live at the Arbors or Van Metre apartments, you must pay first prior to Step 1.
- STEP 2 – ACQUIRE PIN: After you have received a text/email that your registration has been added, please return to the same registration site and follow the instructions under Enter or Update Household Members. Enter your credentials to get your unique PIN via text/email to continue the process.
- STEP 3 – ADD HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS: Enter PIN to access the Household Members page to add all household members, ages 5 and older, including childcare providers that live with you. Please read Relations Infobelow for clarification. Once finished, check the box to verify you have agreed to the facility terms and click Complete Registration. Please allow 2-3 business days for approval, upon which you will receive a text/email indicating that your Broadlands HOA registration has been accepted, however, you must complete STEP 4 and have your photos taken to gain access to the pools. Once registered, if you need to make changes or add family members to your pool account, just revisit the registration site, obtain a pin and access your account to make updates.
- STEP 4 – PICTURES: PICTURE PROCESS DURING STAY AT HOME ORDER, READ FOR DETAILS >> Once your online registration has been accepted, all members will be required to come to the HOA office located at 21907 Claiborne Parkway to have new pictures taken and uploaded into the new system. Photos from the old system will not transfer. Photos and Proof of Residency: When coming in for photos, all adults 18 and older must show a photo ID with proof residency at the Broadlands Association residential address. Photos will not be taken if acceptable proof of identity and address are not available.
Acceptable Forms of ID: Drivers License, School/Military ID, or Passport
If ID does not show BHOA address, also bring: Settlement Docs or Utility Bill
RELATIONS INFO – ADDING HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS
OWNERS – SELECT “OWNER-ADULT OR OWNER-CHILD” DO NOT SELECT ANY OTHER RELATION. THE “TENANT ” RELATION IS ONLY USED FOR ABSENTEE OWNERS.
*Household Member Defined: Persons living in the dwelling, including college students, other non-resident children visiting for the summer, live-in caregivers (select “other-live-in nanny” for relation when registering) or others showing proof of residency in the form of a valid photo ID.
Owners & *Household Members: All household members aged 5 and older should be added under your registered household account. Please select “Owner – ” as the relation when adding members to your household account.
Tenants & *Household Members: First, you must have owner transfer their pool rights to the tenant by completing the Absentee Owner Statement (AOS) form and submitting it along with the lease to the HOA office at email@example.com. Tenants must then apply for pool access through the registration site adding all household members aged 5 and older. Please select “Tenant – ” as the relation when adding members to your household account. In this instance, only tenants will have access to the pools; not the owners, through the end of their lease date. If a lease date has expired, access to the pools will be denied. It is the owner/tenant responsibility to complete a new AOS form and submit it along with a copy of the new lease to the HOA office in order to regain access to the pools.
Long-Term Guest (i.e. non-resident nanny/caregiver, temporary summer visitor, grandparents, etc.): Long-Term visiting guests of residents may be added to the household account for the season for a fee. This will allow visiting guests to use the pools unaccompanied by residents. The cost for the entire season is $100 per person. This price will reduce on July 1 to $75 per person and again on August 1 to $50 per person. The fee must be paid prior to adding them to your account. Once paid, please visit the registration site and select “Other-Longterm” as the relation when adding them to your household account. The resident member must accompany the long-term guest to the photo session and show proof of identity and address.
Apartments & *Household Members: Residents living at The Arbors and The Van Metre Apartments in Broadlands may purchase a household pool membership for $200, which must be done prior to registering. Please scroll down to select the “Pay Now” button to purchase and then register at the link above. When registering, please select “Apartments-” as the relation when adding them to your household account.
Residents (owners, tenants & apartments) will have 10-guest visits added to their household account each season and may bring up to 3 guests per member. They are not transferable nor roll over the following year. For information on bringing guests to the pool, click GUEST PASS FAQ. If you wish to purchase additional guest visits throughout the season, please use the Buy Now button below. You must send an email to the HOA at firstname.lastname@example.org to have visits added. Please allow 2 business days for your account to be updated.
CHILDREN – AGE CHANGES & UPDATING PHOTOS
Children: Children who are 5 years or older by June 1 must be added to the household account for the upcoming pool season and are required to have their picture taken. Registered children who have turned 13 or 18 will need to have their relation status updated on your account to reflect the
proper category. In order to add or change a household member’s status,
visit the registration site, and create a pin to access your account to make updates. Children under 5 years old may be added to the household to have an older guest accompany them when other family members are not available. Children whose passes have not been updated in the last five (5) years should be brought in for an updated photo.
POOL LOCATIONS AND HOURS
Disorderly or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated
POOL RULES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Pool Rules – General– General overview of Health and Sanitation, Safety, and Disciplinary Actions.
- Pool Rules – Detailed – Full comprehensive rules
- Proper Pool Attire
- The Fun and Games of Breath Holding – Warning Article
- Outside Pool Membership – For non-residents For information on this paid membership, click HERE>> (NO individual memberships or daily passes offered):
- Swim Lessons: High Sierra Pools offers swim lessons at the Broadlands Pools for all members with a valid pool access:http://www.highsierrapools.com/services/swimming-lessons
- Lifeguards Needed: Click HERE for information. 2020 Lifeguard interviews canceled, will be held via facetime/skype: LIFEGUARD INTERVIEW CANCEL
- Swim Team: PIRANHAS
- Add’l Pool Guest Visits Notice