↓Scroll down for information on how to apply↓
- Southern Walk Pool: Weekdays 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Weekends 11:00 am – 8:00 pm. With the exception on Friday, August 30th through Monday September 2nd, the Southern Walk Pool will be open from 11:00am – 8:00pm.
- Community Center Pool: Weekends & Holidays ONLY, 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm, (Closed Mon-Fri). The Community Pool will NOT be open on Friday, August 30th.
- Summerbrooke Pool: Open Daily 10:00am-8:00pm
- Normal Pool Hours & Locations>>
- Special Pool Events & Hours>>
- School Hours in August Thru Labor Day: Upon schools opening, our pool schedules revert back to “in-session” hours. Please note exception with Southern Walk Pool.
POOL PASS PICTURES AND APPLICATION PROCESSING BEGINS APRIL 1ST: 9:00AM – 4:00PM, MONDAY – FRIDAY.
Walk-in applications will not be processed for same day delivery if received after 4:00 pm. In order to expedite lines and shorten your wait time, you may submit your application in advance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to to 21907 Claiborne Parkway or fax to 703-729-9733. **REMINDER** Add your family’s pool passes to the new Broadlands HOA App, DETAILS>>
Additional Hours for Processing Pool Pass Pictures:
- Sat, May 18 10:00am-2:00pm
- Mon, May 20 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Fri, May 24 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Wed, May 29 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Sat, Jun 1 10:00am-2:00pm (last day of special hours)
- OWNER – Pool Membership Application
- TENANT – Pool Membership Application
- OUTSIDE MEMBERSHIPS (non-HOA members who wish to purchase a family membership for the season) NO INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIPS OFFERED, click HERE>>
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OBTAIN A POOL PASS
New Owners Only (Existing Owners with Pool Passes Do Nothing!): You must complete an OWNER – Pool Membership Application, return it to the HOA office at the Nature Center and have your photos taken to be issued pool passes. Pool passes are issued to each individual aged 5 and older living in the household. If you are 18 or older, you must provide proof of residency in order to obtain a pool pass. A household consists of all persons living in the dwelling, including college students, other non-resident children spending the swim season in Broadlands and live-in care providers or others showing proof of residency in the form of a valid driver’s license or other government issued ID or utility bill.
Existing Residents: If you cannot locate your passes, replacements can be issued free of charge during the month of April. Beginning May 1st, reprints will cost $5.00 each. If you want a new picture for your replacement pass, the cost is $7.00, regardless of when the pass is issued.
Tenants (new and existing): If an owner wishes to transfer their pool rights over to their tenant, then the owner must complete the Absentee Owner Statement (AOS) form and submit it along with the lease to the HOA office. Tenants must then complete and sign the TENANT – Pool Membership Application for membership. In this instance, passes will only be issued to the tenants; not the owners. Existing tenants with AOS forms on file may use previously issued passes, but will only be valid through the lease date. If a lease date has expired and will be renewed, it is the tenant/owner responsibility to complete a new AOS form and submit it along with a copy of the new lease to the HOA office.
Guests (10-visit Guest Pass): NO guest visits, NO guests. For information on bringing guests to the pool, click GUEST PASS FAQ
Children (5+ or turning 18): Children who are 5 years or older by June 1 must have a pool pass for the upcoming pool season. A pool application must be filled out and a picture taken so a pass can be issued. Please return completed pool applications to the HOA office at the Nature Center to add your child(ren) to your family data base. Children under 5 years old may obtain a pool pass in order to bring in guests to the pool. This will allow our 5 and under members the opportunities to have an older guest accompany them when other family members are not available. Children whose passes have not been updated in the last five (5) years should be brought in for an updated photo at no charge. Any individual who has turned 18 since the last pool season will need a new adult pass, provided free of charge, and will be required to bring proof of residency.
Long-Term Guest Passes: Long-Term Guess Passes are offered to allow visiting guests to use the pools unaccompanied by residents (i.e. nanny/caregiver, temporary summer visitor, etc.) The cost for the entire season is $100 per person. This price will reduce on July 1 to $75 per person and again on August 1 to $50 per person. They should be noted as a long-term guest on the pool application. The fee must be paid at the time their photo is taken and the pass is issued. The resident member must accompany the long-term guest to the photo session and show proof of identity and address.
Proof of Residency: Prior to having a photo taken, all adults 18 and older must show a photo ID with proof residency at a Broadlands Association residential address. Photos will not be taken if acceptable proof of identity and address are not available.
Acceptable photo IDs include:
- Driver’s License
- School, Military ID
- Current Passport
If your ID does not show a Broadlands Association address, the following will be accepted:
- Utility bill issued within the last 60 days
- Settlement Papers or Deed
- Current Virginia Voter Registration Card
For more information, please contact the Broadlands HOA office at 703-729-9704 or email email@example.com.
- Pool Rules – General – General overview of Health and Sanitation, Safety, and Disciplinary Actions.
- Pool Rules – Detailed – Full comprehensive rules
- Proper Pool Attire
- The Fun and Games of Breath Holding – Warning Article
High Sierra Pools offers swim lessons at the Broadlands Pools for all members with a valid pool pass. Please visit HSP’s website at: http://www.highsierrapools.com/services/swimming-lessons
Click HERE for information