Gardening Flyer, St Patricks Day Block Party Flyer
Broadlands Town Meeting Sponsored by Supervisor Ron Meyer Broad Run District Wednesday, April 25th, 6:30 pm Hillside Elementary School 43000 Ellzey Drive, Ashburn
- Issues: Loudoun county budget, Traffic congestion, Traffic signals, and many more
*note date change from March 22 and March 29
Saturday, February 24, Community Center, 7:30pm, FREE event, but monetary donations are appreciated to help the citizens of Puerto Rico with hurricane relief. Rocoto Gourmet, a food truck serving Peruvian Cuisine will be offering food for purchase! DETAILS>>
Come Together With Your Neighbors to Better Your Body, Mind and Spirit on Saturday, September 30, 8:00am-11:00pm at the Broadlands Clubhouse at 43360 Rickenbacker Sq. This FREE event is for Broadlands residents and their guests only.
Click HERE>>> to sign up by Friday, Sep 29 at 3:00pm for the following classes:
- Yoga Sculpt: 8:00am-8:50am: Join Erin Oliver for 50 minutes of Yoga Sculpt! Flow, strength training, cardio bursts, and deep stretching will leave you rejuvenated and centered.
- Tabata Bootcamp: 9:00am-9:50am: Katie Herbert uses the hottest trends in fitness and most effective High Intensity Interval training with modifications to accommodate all fitness levels.
- Barre Above: 10:00am-10:50am: In this class, Katie Herbert combines the techniques of Yoga, Pilates, and Ballet into a full-body workout. You’ll look feel great after this class. No matter your shape or your size, barre is a great class to begin changing your body for the better. Bring your own exercise mat, water and towel for all classes.
Fall Community Yard Sale – Saturday, September 23, 8:00am – 2:00pm – Around the neighborhood – DETAILS>>
- Crafts Fair – Saturday, September 23, 8:00am – Noon – Southern Walk Pool Parking Lot – DETAILS>>
- World of Wine – (Registration extended until 1:00 PM on Friday) Sunday, September 24, 7:00am – 9:00pm – Clubhouse – DETAILS>>
- Fall Wellness Morning – Saturday, September 30, 8:00am-11:00pm – Clubhouse – DETAILS>>
Vendors Attending the Broadlands Crafts Fair
|Art by Jennavieve
||Paintings, sketching, posters, drawing
||Handmade home décor crafts/wood working
||High performing safer skincare beauty products for whole family. mission: safer products into the hands of everyone
|Beni Bakery, LLC
|Celebration Plates (and friends)
||Handmade craft plates
||Products: Clay jewelry, clay sculptures, paper boxes
||Handmade Mon-Mon Monster Dolls, Holiday Paper Craft Ornaments, Girls unicorn/princess headbands
|doTerra Essential Oils
||Therapeutic-grade essential oils
|Erika & Ann’s Creations
||Hand-knits, holiday decorations, sewn items for kids
||Cosmetics and skin care
|Pam Bennett Jewelry & Crafts
||Handmade jewelry, handmade etchings, cards, ornaments, jewelry, handmade drift wood scenes
|Pecan Billion LLC
||Glass accessories, wreaths, wood necklaces
|Philosophy of Style
|Scott Kaufman Drawings
||Original drawings and prints
||Wreaths, upcycled cigar boxes & canvas art.
|Two-Jacks Carpentry & Remodeling
||Personalized Wood Signs, Mailbox Bows
|Usborne Books and More
Penny Angel Comfort Dolls
|Books for babies through teens
Pooch Pool Party – Saturday, September 9, 9:00am – 1:00pm – Summerbrooke Pool –SIGN UP HERE: DETAILS>>
Download the Broadlands Mobile App to your smartphone and stay updated and informed on important community announcements and events.
The app includes:
- Announcements – stay current on important activities and events in the community
- Notifications – receive alerts related to the pool, community events, emergencies, trash and recycling and general announcements (you choose the alerts you wish to receive)
- Calendar – get information on all the upcoming neighborhood events
- Pool Pass – add your pool pass to the app. Present it to the lifeguard and never worry about forgetting or losing your pool pass again! Parents: you can also add your kids’ passes to the app
To download the app, go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device and search for “Broadlands HOA.”
Or scan this QR code:
If you have questions or comments about the app, please contact Dan Mattock of the Technology Committee at email@example.com
FAMILY CAMP OUT
August 18th – Sign up HERE>>
COMING TO THE CAMP OUT TONIGHT? Since we are expecting thunderstorms until 6 pm we recommend that you do not pitch your tent until the storms have passed. We’ll open the nature center for meeting the animals around 6:30 pm and light the fire pit around 7.
Every month now through October, we will have two Friday campouts per month. This will allow you to come and pitch a tent, enjoy S’mores and a fire pit, come inside and pet the animals and have bedtime stories. You can come to the Nature Center lawn and pitch your tent at 4:00pm, but we don’t light the fire until around 7:00pm. Kids have night games in the lawn and, when the weather is hot, we get out all of the water toys. If you want to come and enjoy the evening but don’t have the camping equipment we would love to have you. Costs are only $10.00 per family. These costs remain the same if you camp out or not as they cover the wood and marshmallows.
FLICKS IN THE STICKS
Final Movie of the Season: Rogue One – Saturday, August 19 – 8:30 pm
Bring a picnic dinner – or pick up something from one of the great local restaurants – and stake out your spot on the lawn. Coolers, lawn chairs*, and picnic blankets are welcome. Free popcorn and drinks are provided. This is a popular event, so come early for a good seat! Movies will begin shortly after sundown – as soon as it’s dark. The times listed are approximate. Reservations not required. In the event of inclement weather, check the website to see if this event is cancelled or rescheduled. Parents, you’ll find links to the Parental Guidance from IMDB below for your review. Click for More Details>>
Check out our Broadlands Logo Gear to use at our events.
Tonight’s concert will be held at the Community Center due to possible bad weather.
5:00 Drew Blue Shoes – Ella Levri, Touching Heart contest winner
6:00 8 Track Jones – Cover band spanning hits from today and generations past
7:30 JunkFood – Good time, high energy well played rock and roll band
For details, visit: www.broadlandslive.com
FLYER: BL Flyer 2017.JULY