Trash collection will run on a normal schedule.
- Single Family Homes on VDOT Streets – $81.00
- Single Family Homes on Private Streets – $102.00
- Town Homes – $94.00
- Courtyard Homes/Overland Park (lawn mowing & turf services included) – $147.00
- Park Glen Villas (lawn mowing & turf services included – outside of fenced areas) – $112.00
Are you paying the correct assessment amount each month? You can check your account online or contact First Service Residential at 703-679-1541 or by email Broadlands.firstname.lastname@example.org. For details on the 2020 Monthly Assessments, see page 11 of the December newsletter.
No trash or recycling services on Thanksgiving Day. Make-up day is Saturday, November 30th.
****REGISTRATIONS ENDS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2019 AT 5:00PM****
Kick off your holiday season with an evening of holiday appetizers and wine on December 1st from 5-7pm. The evening will begin with a welcome glass of sparkling wine followed by the event that will begin promptly at 5pm. Doors open at 4:45pm. $15 per person, no refunds. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend. REGISTER HERE>>
Broadlands Residents and their guests only.
Come out to Briar Woods High School this Saturday and/or Sunday to volunteer for a very important cause — giving youths in the foster care system the support they need for their journey by providing them with their own case filled with essentials. November 9th is organizing day & November 10th is packing day. Both start at 9:00am in the Briar Woods High School cafeteria. This truly is a rewarding and fun opportunity. Flyer>>
3rd-5th Graders Halloween Party! Friday, October 25, 6:00-8:00pm at the Community Center DETAILS>>
Halloween Parade! ***Due to impending weather, this event will be held indoors, but not to worry, all activities will be offered inside the Community Center.*** Sunday October 27, 3-4:30pm. DETAILS>>
Congratulations to this year’s winners of the Annual Halloween Home Decorating Contest!
- 1st place – 42937 Ellzey Drive
- 2nd place – 42792 Vestals Gap Drive
- 3rd place – 21321 Marsh Creek
- Honorable mentions: 21285 Hidden Pond and 42853 Sandhurst
- Check out all participating homes HERE>>