Ashburn, VA 20148
- VILLAGE TOWNS & MILFORD SINGLES: Referring to MAP 1 work will be performed on “AREA B” streets 10/13-10/14; “AREA C” streets 10/16-10/17
Due to the weather, asphalt rejuvenation for Area A of Map 1 streets in the Village Dr and Milford Dr sections will begin on Tuesday, October 10 and continue into Wednesday, October 11.
What to expect and other info:
- Day 1: 7:00 AM Crews will close streets with barricades and yellow caution tape. A towing company will be called to relocate any vehicles remaining on the road. Streets will be blown to remove debris and rejuvenator product will be applied. A smaller machine will cut in the edges near the curb, followed by a larger machine that will apply the product to the bulk of the roadway.
- Day 2: 7:00 AM Crews will apply crack sealing and paint parking space stripes street by street until complete. The areas will reopen to traffic as soon as the rejuvenator and paint dry, typically within a few hours.
- All work is weather permitting. The pavement must be 100% dry at least 2 hours before, all during, and for at least an hour after the application is complete.
- UPCOMING STREETS: These are PROJECTED DATES ONLY. They may change due to weather conditions or other issues – Map 2 – Southern Walk; Map 4 – Overland Park; Map 6 – Thornblade; Map 7 – Bankbarn; Map 8 – Villas; Map 9 – Broadlands Station
We post updates from the contractor as soon as we get them and appreciate your patience during this project. Questions may be directed to email@example.com or 703-729-9704. For more information about the rejuvenation process, please review the TRITechnology website at https://www.tritechnologiesasphaltrejuvenation.com/.