There are (9) nine tennis courts in our community and are for Broadlands Association, Inc. residents ONLY. Before using, please review the TENNIS COURT RULES. There are no reservation times required, however, there may be lessons or competitions scheduled at the Nature Center tennis courts by the On The Line Tennis or the Tennis Committee. Contact information can be found below.
TENNIS COURT LOCATIONS
- Claiborne Parkway across from the Nature Center (four)
- Wynridge area on Stillwater Terrace between the condos and villas (two)
- Rickenbacker Square, next to the Fitness Center (one)
- Stone House, located at Hillside Park (two)
On The Line Tennis rents courts at the Broadlands Nature Center to provide instructions for all levels. For details on lesson and clinics, including schedules and registration, please visit www.otltennis.com or their Facebook page. Contact Coach Don directly at email@example.com or call (703) 554-9457.
Don Barker – Head Instructor: Coach Don has been teaching tennis in Broadlands since 2012. He has been a full-time tennis instructor for the past 19 years and holds highly regarded certifications from:
- ITPA (Tennis Performance Trainer)
- PTR (Professional)
- Etcheberry (Strength and Conditioning)
Don has taught tennis at Ida Lee Park Tennis Center in Leesburg and has extensive experience and knowledge teaching all levels of juniors and adults. He currently coaches the Broadlands women’s team and is also certified in Cardio Tennis.