Date(s) - 03/16/2019
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Nature Center Meeting Room
SIGN YOUR TEAM UP HERE! RULES & INFORMATION FOR CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT:
- When: Saturday March 16, 2019.
- Time: Event starts at noon, however, registration/check-in is from 11:00am to11:50am, rules/scoring review is at 11:55am, and then 12pm bags fly!
- Where: Behind Broadlands Nature Center in grass (boards also setup on one or both patios).
- Minimum age is 16.
- All players must be Broadlands residents. No two current/former cornhole league players can be paired together on the same team.
- Deadline to enter is Wednesday, March 13th.
- Format: Doubles, double elimination. Individual airmail contest. Blind draws after tournament (time permitting).
- Rain or shine (will play on covered patios if raining)
- Max # of teams: 32
YOU MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING IN THE “COMMENT” SECTION BEFORE HITTING THE “SEND YOUR BOOKING” BUTTON FOR YOUR REGISTRATION:
- Player 1 First and Last Name
- Player 2 First and Last Name
- Team Name
Bookings are currently closed for this event (registration has not opened yet or registration has closed)