Date(s) - 12/04/2021
12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Nature Center Meeting Room
HOLIDAY MARKET COMING TO BROADLANDS SATURDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2021! Come check out the creative vendors that participate in this wonderful event. The Holiday Market will be held at the Nature Center Parking Lot and is scheduled from 12:00pm – 3:00pm. Rain date is December 5, same time/location. We will post a detailed list of crafters and artisans here once available.
VENDOR REGISTRATION BELOW!!! $25
We are looking for crafters and vendors to showcase their wares. Do you make art, knit, paint, bake, bead, woodwork, or have another unique hobby with products that people want? Register below by November 24, 2021! The space rental fee is $25.00. Please contact Erin Steverson, email@example.com for more information!
(WAIVER) Please read the following terms prior to registering:
To fully register you must:
Complete the booking form below
- Check the “read waiver” box below. This constitutes an authorized signature and agreement to these Terms & Conditions with Broadlands Association, Inc.
- Pay $25 (you will be directed to PayPal to enter your credit card to make your payment. You do not need a PayPal account to pay.)
- Setup: begins at 10:00am. on Saturday, 12/4/21 and your station should be ready for residents by 11:30am with vendors vehicles out of the parking lot by then as well and parked at the Southern Walk Pool parking lot across the street. You must provide your own tables, tents, chairs and any other supplies needed. There will be no electricity and no running water available on site. Spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Breakdown: Your booth should remain open from 12:00pm-3:00pm. Breakdown can begin any time after 3:00pm and all spaces must be cleaned up by 4:30pm on the day of the event and left in the condition they were found.
No Parking in Expo area: VEHICLES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE EXPO AREA FROM 12:00am-3:00pm. THIS INCLUDES LOADING, UNLOADING, ENTERING AND EXITING!!!!! Vendors may park at the Southern Walk Pool across the street.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations may be made up until November 17, 2021 and a full refund will be issued; no refunds will be given after that date. If the event is cancelled by Broadlands Association, Inc, then a full refund will be given. Rain date is December 5, same time/location.
- Under 18 Vendors: If you are a vendor under the age of 18, you must have your parents/guardian sign the following release form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org: Parental/Guardian Permission Form
No Subletting: This is strictly prohibited and any business not registered will be asked to leave immediately.
Roaming Solicitations are prohibited: Business literature must pertain to the registered business and may only be distributed within your booth space.
Sales of Food/Drink: If selling or giving away prepared food or drink item (i.e. anything not commercially produced and packaged) you MUST have a permit from the Loudoun County Health Department.