Date(s) - 06/27/2020 - 07/05/2020
12:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Southern Walk Pool, 43081 Village Dr
***UPDATE 6.30.20***Beginning Wednesday, July 1st, we are moving into Phase 3 rec swimming. We appreciate your efforts to follow the guidelines for lap swimming, however, all reservations will be canceled as of July 1st. Stay tuned for more details on rec swimming on our home page.
In order to access the pools for lap swimming, you must have:
- Completed the new pool registration for your household in the new pool pass system at cellbadge.com/broadlands/register, including submitting photos for importing into your virtual pool account. Please visit the pool page for details.
- Read the full Lap Swim Pool Guidelines
- Downloaded and signed the Pool Waiver: Assumption of Risk and Release for each person. This form must be presented to the lifeguard at each visit. Parent or legal guardian must sign for minors.
- Must wear a MASK for entry to the pool and when not actively swimming and practice proper physical distancing and sanitizing hygiene.
- Daily pool hours will be 12pm – 8pm. Four (4) 90-minute time slots will be available per day, with 30 minutes between slots for vacating and cleaning the facility. ONLY 24 people can be registered at a time for each time slot. Your 90-minutes time slot includes arriving, swimming, leaving.
- If you are not registered, you cannot enter pool. If you are accompanying a child under 13, you must register both you and your child for the same time slot separately. Patrons are required to reserve time slots online by 10:00 a.m. the morning of and may sign up for no more than one time slot per day. Each person must register individually for the following 90-minutes time slots: 12:00pm-1:30pm, 2:00pm-3:30pm, 4:00pm-5:30pm, 6:00pm-7:30pm.
- After each time slot, the facility will be evacuated for 30-minutes increments to allow for cleaning. All patrons must exit the facility at the end of the time slot, regardless of their check-in time. Patrons will be reminded approximately 10 minutes before the end of their 90 minutes to vacate the pools.
- Any personal items remaining will be discarded. There will be no lost and found.
- No entry will be permitted without reservation, valid pool pass, and liability Pool Waiver: Assumption of Risk and Release presented upon entry. Walk-ins may be considered if the lanes are not full.
- All users must submit a signed Pool Waiver: Assumption of Risk and Release every time they enter the facility. Parent or legal guardian must sign for minors
- Al users must comply with age restrictions per our pool rules. If children are 12 or under they must be accompanied by an adult who also must register for the same time slot as the child.
- Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations or changes you wish to make once you have registered, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open up time slots for other residents.
Bookings are currently closed for this event (registration has not opened yet or registration has closed)
You must be logged in to post a comment.