Date(s) - 09/07/2019
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Categories No Categories
PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. WALK-INS WELCOME, SPACE PERMITTING.
CALLING RESIDENTS AND THEIR POOCHES! Bring your furry family member on Saturday, September 7 to the Summerbrooke Pool located at 21580 Demott Drive and end the summer with some fun and exercise for your pooch! The event lasts from 9:00am-1:00pm, however, you must pre-register for your time-slot below. Each slot is $5, however, you pay at the door, CASH ONLY. Capitol Snow Shave Ice Truck will be offering cool treats!
RULES & POLICIES:
- Owners must sign and bring this 2019 – Dog Swim Waiver, along with current rabies vaccination.
- Cost – $5.00 per dog, per time slot ***CASH ONLY. PAY AT DOOR*** . You can sign your dog up for as many time slots as you would like…please pre-register below by noon on September 6.
- Smaller breeds can swim in the Kiddie/Wading Pool if they are uncomfortable with larger Breeds.
To ensure your pup’s safety, we’ll have lifeguards on duty. Veterinary staff from Stream Valley Vet Hospital will be onsite during event.
You are responsible for supervising and cleaning up after your pooch.
All proceeds will go to Hart, Homeless Animal Rescue Team
- If you’d like your best furry pal to participate, make sure that he/she is:
- at least 6 months
- old spayed or neutered
- friendly and used to group play
- physically fit for swimming and playing
- capable of safely exiting a swimming pool
- bring proof of current rabies vaccination AND DON’T FORGET THE signed waiver form: 2019 – Dog Swim Waiver
PAYMENT IS MADE AT THE EVENT, NOT DURING THIS REGISTRATION, PLEASE BE SURE TO
BRING **CASH** AND SIGNED **WAIVER** TO THE EVENT.
Bookings are currently closed for this event (registration has not opened yet or registration has closed)