Date(s) - 09/11/2021
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
IF TIME SLOTS ARE FULL….You may try to walk in on day of event if reservations do not show up.
SIGN UP BEGINS AUGUST 1ST & ENDS SEPTEMBER 10TH AT NOON… Close out the summer swim season with a unique socialization and exercise activity for your dog! This pool paw-ty should be a barking good time! Owners must sign a liability waiver at the pool and bring proof of current rabies vaccination. To ensure your pup’s safety, we’ll have a lifeguard on duty. Stream Valley Veterinary Hospital staff will be on site for the entire event, and all proceeds from the pool party go to charity. No one under 18 allowed in the pool.
- $5.00 per dog per time slot paid at event upon arrival.
- CASH PAYMENT ONLY MADE AT THE EVENT, NOT DURING THIS REGISTRATION
Waiver & Photo Release Forms:
- Dog Swim Waiver 2021
- Dog Swim Photo Release Form 2021
- PLEASE BE SURE TO SIGN WAIVER & PHOTO RELEASE AND BRING FORMS TO EVENT
Three (3) – fifty (50) minute time slots. You can sign your dog up for one, two, or three… it’s up to you! Registrations will open on August 1st. Online sign ups will end at noon on Friday, September 10th. The team that is working on the event has decided to limit the number of humans to canine ratio to two humans per canine. This way the attendees can enjoy the event while remaining socially distant:
- 9:00am – 9:50am
- 10:00am – 10:50am
- 11:00am – 11:50am
If you’d like your best furry pal to participate, make sure that he or she is:
- at least 6 months old
- spayed or neutered
- friendly and used to group play
- physically fit for swimming and playing
- capable of safely exiting a swimming pool and ready to have fun!
Bookings are currently closed for this event (registration has not opened yet or registration has closed)