Date(s) - 11/16/2019
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
UNDER THE SEA… Come alone, with a friend or two, or with that “special someone.” Semi-formal dress (Not too casual, not too fancy – unless you want. Fashion police will NOT be on duty.) Saturday, November 16, 2019, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. Club House 43360 Rickenbacker Sq
Enter the sandy beach and venture under water to enjoy:
- DJ and Dancing
- Sipping Bubbly Apple Cider
- Photo Booth
- A Chocolate Fountain and Light Appetizers
- Plus, more!
- ADVANCE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT REQUIRED. Purchase your tickets below. $5 per person ticket(s) There are no printed or electronic tickets to download after purchase. There will be a registered guest list at the door upon check in. Tickets will not be sold at the door due to space limitations. Sign up by noon Friday, November 15th.
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: No parents allowed, though parent and student volunteers are needed and may sign up here: signupgenius.com/go/10C0D48A4AB29A1FC1-broadlands1
- PERMISSION SLIP: All participants must bring a parent permission slip to gain entry – available here to complete, print out and bring with you: Middle School Dance 2019 Parent Permission Form and Waiver
- DROP OFF: Parent drop off begins at 6:45 p.m. and pick up by 9:00 pm. All ticketed guests will be checked-in at the door against ticketed guest list.
- Parents contact: Carol Williams-Nickelson at email@example.com
Bookings are currently closed for this event (registration has not opened yet or registration has closed)