Saturday, July 1st:
- 4:00 pm – Start the party at Hillside Park by joining the parade! Sport your red, white, and blue gear and decorate your bikes and strollers to acknowledge Independence Day. We’ll walk, ride and stroll to the Stars and Stripes Pool Party.
- 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm at the Southern Walk Pool – See flyer for details: 2017 BWHS Stars & Stripes Pool Party Flyer
WHAT’S SUMMER WITHOUT WATERMELON & OUTDOOR FAMILY FUN?
Sign up at SignUpGenius.com/go/20F0B4DA5A923A6FC1-2017
Have a question? firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited to announce the launch of the Broadlands Mobile App to help you stay updated and informed on important community announcements and events.
Some of the exciting features included on the app are:
- Announcements – stay current on important activities and events in the community
- Notifications – receive alerts related to the pool, community events, emergencies, trash and recycling and general announcements (you choose the alerts you wish to receive)
- Calendar – shows all the upcoming neighborhood events
- Pool Pass – allows you to add your pool pass to the app. Present it to the lifeguard and never worry about forgetting or losing your pool pass again! Parents: you can also add your kids’ passes to the app
To download the app, go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device and search for “Broadlands HOA.”
If you have any questions or comments about the app, please contact Dan Mattock of the Technology Committee at email@example.com
App Flyer: Broadlands HOA App Announcement
Get some ideas about incorporating native plants into your HOA’s landscape by seeing what a local HOA is doing on their property! The Broadlands HOA has initiated several projects to manage their common areas more sustainably. We’ll meet at the Nature Center and then walk/drive to the nearby native plant garden.
You can sign up for the tour at two different time slots: REGISTER HERE>>
8:30am – 10:00am
4:00pm – 5:30pm
Come celebrate the beginning of summer with your friends at the Southern Walk Pool ! All rising 6th, 7th and 8th grade Broadlands residents and their guests are welcome! Enjoy music by a DJ,pizza, drinks and lots of treats…and join the fun! We’ll have a game truck, photo booth, and many other surprises.
- Please complete and bring emergency form with you: Emergency Contact Sheet (2017) Middle Schoolers can only attend with a completed emergency contact form.
- We volunteers to make this event a success! Parents are needed to chaperon and serve food. Please signup at signupgenius.com/go/20f0b4da5a923a6fc1-20171
Only middle school aged children and volunteer chaperones permitted. The HOA is not responsible for kids who leave the party premises.
********YOU’VE DONATED, NOW PLEASE CONSIDER VOLUNTEERING…********
We will organize and pack all the donated items and create “Comfort Cases” for foster children in need. Please check out our website for more upcoming information about the packing party.
Comfort Cases Packing Party – SIGN UP HERE>>
WHEN: June 3, 2017 @ 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
WHERE: Broadlands Community Center
Last day to take advantage of our after hours pool pass processing: Sat, Jun 3: 10:00 am – NOON
Pool pass pictures are normally taken at the HOA office in the Nature Center from 9:00am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday throughout the summer.
For more information on accessing the Broadlands pools, see DETAILS>>
Patriot Disposal will NOT be providing ANY trash or yard waste pickup services on Monday, May 29th, Memorial Day. The I-95 Fairfax County facility had to close its facilities due to a fire and therefore the Fairfax County facility on I-66 has stopped accepting out-of-county trash. The Loudoun County landfill is closed on Memorial Day and without the I-66 facility, Patriot Disposal does not have a location to unload the trash. Trash pickup will resume on Thursday that week and yard waste pickup will resume on Monday the following week.
Supervisor Ron Meyer is hosting a Town Meeting for Broadlands on May 23rd at 6:30pm. It will be held at Eagle Ridge Middle School in the cafeteria. All issues regarding Broadlands and Loudoun County in general are welcome to be discussed.