Hello, just wanted to let all of you know about an issue with electrical wiring that was found in my house that may affect others in the neighborhood. My house is off of Hawksbury Terrace and if your house happens to be in the same vicinity I recommend you check your wiring as well. I had an HVAC guy come out to check my AC as it was not performing well and was incredibly loud, now the cause for this was a bad capacitor and a bad fan motor, that being said that is not the major issue, the major issue was when the HVAC guy looked at my electrical wiring and found my fuse box is melted and the wires are fried, the wires installed are rated for 30 amps and its under a 40 amp breaker connecting to a 40 amp AC unit. I have to replace this wiring now and I potentially could have had a FIRE!!! I am sending this message to all of you for your safety as your house could be built by the same builder with the same problem, if so I recommend you fix this as soon as possible. Again this is a MAJOR fire hazard!!! Please let me know if anyone else experiences this issue, I am not sure who to blame. The house was built in 2004 and was inspected before purchasing in 2012 and passed even though it should have failed. Regardless please check your systems.