Broadlands, Virginia 20148
POOLS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. POOL SEASON IS FROM MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO LABOR DAY.
All non-residents must pay, register online and submit new photos. See below for COVID-19 Guidelines, payment link, registration link and steps. The Nature Center building will be closed until further notice. Please contact the office at 703-729-9704 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
POOL HOURS & COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Pools will be vacated after each time slot noted below and cleaned for 30 minutes. No reservations required. (Hours, locations, and time slots may be adjusted as necessary, pending staffing availability):
Southern Walk Hours – 10:00am – 8:00pm daily…click for details>>
There will be four, 2-hour time slots. After each time slot, the pool will be vacated and cleaned for 30 minutes. Time slots: 10:00am-12:00pm, 12:30pm-2:30pm, 3:00pm-5:00pm, 5:30pm-7:30pm. (max capacity per time slot: 140)
Community Center Pool: 12:00pm – 8:00pm, daily, closes after August 23rd due to limited staffing…click for details>>
There will be four, 90-minute time slots. After each time slot, the pool will be vacated and cleaned for 30 minutes. Time slots: 12:00pm-1:30pm, 2:00pm-3:30pm, 4:00pm-5:30pm, 6:00pm-7:30pm. (max capacity per time slot: 60)
The Community Center will offer lap swim: 8am-11am Monday – Friday.
The Rec Pool is now open. Please review Rec Pool Rules before use. (max capacity per time slot: 10)
GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW…click for details and WAIVER>>
- In order to access the pool, you must have already paid, completed the new virtual pool pass registration and submitted photos for your household. Please read registration instructions below.
- All patrons must bring a Liability Waiver for each day they visit the pool. We will be operating at a reduced capacity, therefore no guests will be permitted.
- All patrons must comply with the Guidelines when visiting the pool.
- Mask Guidelines:
- Patrons aged 2 and over must wear a mask for entry into the pool facility and when moving around on deck and/or visiting the restrooms.
- Masks may be removed when seated on the pool deck only when patrons not of the same household are seated more than 10 ft away.
- Masks are not required while patrons are in the water. Patrons must practice proper physical distancing and sanitizing hygiene.
STEPS FOR NEW POOL REGISTRATION PROCESS IN 2020
Beginning in 2020, Broadlands Association, Inc. is using an online registration and virtual ID process for access to our pools – this means NO MORE PHYSICAL CARDS to carry or lose! All non-residents, including existing pool pass holders be must be registered. Membership payment must be made first, then complete the online registration through the Cellbadge portal and submit new photos in order to gain access to the pools. (Only Southern Walk & Community Pool is available for use for non-residents.) WWW.CELLBADGE.COM / BROADLANDS / REGISTER
STEP 1 – PAY FOR MEMBERSHIP:
- Membership fee:
- $300.00 for access from June – 27 – September 7
- $250.00 for access from August 1 – September 7
- Have more than 5 household members? Add’l household member: $42 each
- Guest Visits: We are not allowing guests this season
Normal season info: If you plan to bring guests to the pools, you must purchase guest visits, which are sold in increments of 10. Just select “Add to Cart” and “Guest Passes (10-visits)” They are not transferable nor roll over the following year. For information on bringing guests to the pool, click GUEST PASS FAQ.
- Only the Southern Walk & Community Pool will be available to Outside residents.
- Outside Memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable (refunds will be handled different for the 2020 season)
- Outside Memberships are limited and will be awarded on a “first received, first issued” basis.
- No individual memberships or daily passes offered.
- Please scroll down to select Add to Cart to purchase your membership. Membership prices allows for up to 5 household members to be added. If you have more in your household, you may add more for a fee
STEP 2 – CREATE HOUSEHOLD ACCOUNT:
Upon accessing the registration site, under Initial Add Request, please enter the information as a primary member in order to create a master household account. This initial add request will be forwarded to HOA staff who will validate that you have paid. Please allow 2-3 business days for the initial approval to be processed. Once validated, you will receive a text/email indicating that your registration has been added but will remain pending until the registration is updated with household members (STEP 4).
STEP 3 – ACQUIRE PIN:
After you have received a text/email that your registration has been added, please return to the same registration site and follow the instructions under Enter or Update Household Members. Enter your credentials to get your unique PIN via text/email to continue the process.
STEP 4 – ADD HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS:
Enter PIN to access the Household Members page to add all household members, ages 5 and older, including childcare providers that live with you. PLEASE SELECT “OUTSIDE–ADULT” OR “OUTSIDE-CHILD” AS THE RELATION (See Relations Info below for clarification.) Once finished, check the box to verify you have agreed to the facility terms and click Complete Registration. Please allow 2-3 business days for approval, upon which you will receive a text/email indicating that your Broadlands HOA registration has been accepted, however, you must complete STEP 5 and submit new photos to gain access to the pools. Once registered, if you need to make changes or add family members to your pool account, just revisit the registration site, obtain a pin and access your account to make updates. We are not allowing guests this season.
RELATIONS INFO – ADDING HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS
*Household Member Defined: Persons living in the dwelling, including college students, other non-resident children visiting for the summer, live-in caregivers (select “other-live-in nanny” for relation when registering) or others showing proof your residency at the registered address.
- Outside – Adult: Anyone age 18 and older must provide a valid photo ID showing proof of your residency at the registered address. Select “Outside-Adult” as the relation when adding them to your household account.
- Outside – Child: Children who are 5 years or older by June 1 must be added to the household account for the upcoming pool season and are required to have their picture taken. Select “Outside-Child” as the relation when adding them to your household account if under 18. Registered children who have turned 13 or 18 will need to have their relation status updated on your account to reflect the proper category. In order to add or change a household member’s status, visit the registration site, and create a pin to access your account to make updates. Children under 5 years old may be added to the household to have an older guest accompany them when other family members are not available. Remember, you must pay an additional $125 per person over 5 members prior to adding.
STEP 5 – PICTURES:
Once your online registration has been accepted, all members are required to submit new photos. Please read “HOW TO SUBMIT PHOTOS” below. Photos from the old system will not transfer. Picture processing hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm:
HOW TO SUBMIT PHOTOS:
- Email an acceptable* photo (jpg or png format) of each member in your household to email@example.com. Pictures will be processed within 48-business hours. Driver’s license may be used, new headshots may be or you may scan or take a picture of an existing ID/photo.
- Subject line of email must be written as: pool photos – Registered Last Name (i.e. pool photos – Smith)
- Each photo file name must have the following naming convention: address.firstname (i.e. 42001Ridgeway.Susan).
- All names must correspond with the registered names in your Cellbadge pool account so they can be imported to the proper record.
WHAT ARE ACCEPTABLE* PHOTOS? (copy of valid ID’s or current headshots only)
- Adults aged 18 and over are required to show proof of residency, so emailing a copy of a driver’s license would be sufficient. HOA staff will only need to see the address, picture, name and date of birth on these ID’s. For security reasons, ID numbers and any other information may be crossed out prior to emailing. If an adult’s license does not reflect the registered Broadlands address, then additional documentation should be emailed along with your photo showing proof additional documentation should be emailed along with your photo showing proof of residency. Acceptable documents would be settlement papers, utility bills or a change of address card.
- For children aged 5 and older, please email a current headshot. For teens, a copy of their driver’s license/permit may be emailed. Photos for children aged 4 and under are not required.
STEP 6 – ACCESSING THE POOLS:
Once your photos are set up, your process is complete and access to the pools is simple since no pass is required – just check-in with the lifeguard by providing your name and address and they will be able to access your “virtual ID card” and photo in the system to allow access.
POOL LOCATIONS, HOURS & RULES
The Board of Directors of Broadlands Association, Inc. is offering this Outside Pool Memberships for the 2020 Pool Season to non-residents families beginning Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. This offer is valid for the 2020 season only. The Board of Directors will review the issue of Outside Memberships on an annual basis.