Broadlands, Virginia 20148
POOL SEASON IS FROM MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO LABOR DAY (MAY 27 – SEP 2, 2024)
Non-resident households must purchase an Outside Pool Membership for their household to gain access to the Broadlands Southern Walk Pool and Community Pool this season. If you paid for an Outside Pool Membership last year, you will receive an offer email for this season by April 15th. Please do not re-register if you were a member last year, only payment is required. Please continue reading the information below on how to complete your pool membership for this season.
Broadlands does not offer individual memberships or daily passes. If you are a non-resident, you will need to pay first and then register online using Cellbadge. Follow the five steps below to set up virtual member passes for everyone in your household. No physical passes will be issued. After you complete the registration process and submit photos, only payment will be required for future seasons, unless your status changes. It is mandatory to have a valid virtual pool pass to enter any of the Broadlands pool facilities.
QUESTIONS? Please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-729-9704 (press 4), with questions. The HOA building is closed to public access. Swim team questions should be directed to email@example.com.
2024 OUTSIDE POOL MEMBERSHIP FEES
Only the Southern Walk & Community Pools will be available to Non-Residents. Memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Non-Resident Memberships are limited and will be awarded on a “first received, first issued” basis. No individual memberships or daily passes offered.
|Purchased through April 30, 2024 (early bird discount) Only covers up to 5 household members
|Purchased May 1-July 31, 2024 (regular rate) Only covers up to 5 household members
|Purchased starting August 1, 2024 (end of season discount) Only covers up to 5 household members
|Have more than 5 household members? Cost for each add’l member.
|Guest Visits (sold in increments of 10-visits) – Can be purchased anytime during the season to bring guests. Please read Guest Visits FAQ. To purchase, select “Guests (10-visits)” under STEP 1 below. You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify the HOA to add them to your account. Please allow 2 business days for these to take effect. Requests made over the weekend or on holidays will not be reviewed until the next business day. Only two (2) guests per member are permitted or a maximum of six (6) per household at a time.
STOP! If you completed Steps 2-5 for your household members in prior seasons, only Step 1, payment for this season’s membership, is required. If you are unsure of your status, please email email@example.com to verify.
STEP 1 – PAY FOR 2024 OUTSIDE POOL MEMBERSHIP – select “continue shopping” on payment page to add more items to your cart if desired.
STEP 2 – CREATE HOUSEHOLD ACCOUNT (one-time registration only. Only payment is needed if registered in previous years in Cellbadge) read more>>
To create a master household account, fill in the Initial Add Request form on the CELLBADGE REGISTRATION SITE as a primary member. It will be sent to HOA staff, who will validate your payment. Within 3 business days, you’ll receive a text/email confirming your registration has been added. Then, add household members to complete the registration (STEP 4).
STEP 3 – ACQUIRE PIN read more>>
After registering, return to the same site and follow the instructions to enter your credentials and get a unique PIN via text/email to continue to STEP 4.
STEP 4 – ADD HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS read more>>
Enter your PIN to access the Household Members page, and add all household members aged 5 or older, including childcare providers living with you. PLEASE SELECT “OUTSIDE–ADULT” OR “OUTSIDE-CHILD” AS THE RELATION (See Relations Info below for clarification.) After completion, verify the agreement with facility terms and click Complete Registration. Approval may take up to 3 business days. You will receive a text/email indicating acceptance of your Broadlands HOA registration. Remember to submit photos to gain access to the pools.
RELATIONS INFO read more>>
*Household Member Defined: Persons living in the dwelling, including college students, other non-resident children visiting for the summer, live-in caregivers (select “other-live-in nanny” for relation when registering) or others showing proof your residency at the registered address.
- Outside – Adult: Anyone age 18 and older must provide a valid photo ID showing proof of your residency at the registered address. Select “Outside-Adult” as the relation when adding them to your household account.
- Children aged 5 years or older by June 1 must be added to the household account for the upcoming pool season and require a photo. Select “Outside-Child” as the relation when adding them to your household account if under 18. Children who turn 13 or 18 need to have their relation status updated. To add or change a household member’s status, create a pin and visit the registration site. Children under 5 do not require a photo, but it’s recommended to add their name to the pool account. An additional $150 fee is charged per person over 5 members prior to adding.
STEP 5 – PICTURES (no entry if this step is missed!) read more>>
After we approve your registration, you must email us pictures of all registered members who are 5 years old or older. Please follow the provided guidelines to avoid any delays in the registration process. Our picture processing hours are Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Please read “HOW TO SUBMIT PHOTOS”:
- Email an acceptable photo (jpg or png format only, NO HEICs OR PDFs please) of each member in your household to firstname.lastname@example.org. Copies of driver’s license should be used for 18+ members. For security, you may cross out all info except Photo, Name, Address & DOB before emailing a copy. Recent copies of headshots may be used for children under 18. Pictures will be processed within 3 business days.
- Subject line of email must be written as: “pool photos – Registered Last Name” (i.e. pool photos – Smith)
- Each photo must be attached as a separate file to your email with the following naming convention: “address.firstname” (i.e. 42001Ridgeway.Susan).
- All names must correspond with the registered names in your Cellbadge pool account so they can be imported to the proper record.
Please read “WHAT ARE ACCEPTABLE* PHOTOS?” (copy of valid ID’s or current headshots only)
- To prove residency, adults aged 18 and over must show an ID with their name, picture, date of birth, and address. For security reasons, ID numbers and other information can be crossed out before email submission. If an adult’s ID does not have the registered Broadlands address, they must provide additional documentation along with a photo showing proof of residency. Acceptable documents are settlement papers, utility bills, or a change of address card.
- For children, please email a current headshot. For teens, a copy of their driver’s license/permit may be emailed. Photos for children aged 4 and under are not required.
ACCESSING THE POOLS read more>>
To access the pools, you don’t need a pass. Once your photos are set up, simply check-in with the lifeguard by giving them your name and address. They will find your “virtual ID card” and photo in the system to allow access. If you need to view or make changes to your pool account, go back to the registration page and get a new pin to access.
POOL HOURS & LOCATIONS
POOL PARTY REQUEST FORM
A valid virtual pool pass is required for admittance into all Broadlands pool facilities. Virtual pool passes will be verified each time a member is checked in and admitted to a pool facility. Pool membership may be temporarily suspended or revoked for failing to comply with the pool rules or disorderly or disruptive behavior. Broadlands reserves the right to reject any outside pool membership for any reason at any time at the sole discretion of management. The Board of Directors of Broadlands Association, Inc. offering is valid for the current season only. The Board of Directors will review the issue of Outside Memberships on an annual basis. Read pool policies and rules:
Failure to comply with the pool rules or disorderly or disruptive behavior may result in temporary suspension or revocation of your pool membership. Please note that Broadlands management reserves the right to reject any outside pool membership at any time for any reason.
Questions? email@example.com or 703-729-9704, press 4