HOA offices will be closed on Monday, May 30th. Enjoy the holiday!
If you have already set up your virtual pool passes with photos for your household in Cellbadge, then you are all set and ready to hit the pools starting May 28th! Remember, registration is done only once! If you have not yet registered your household to set up virtual pool passes, click HERE to begin your pool registration>>
Reminders and Info:
- Hours of operation for each pool can be found on our pool page HERE>>
- To access the pools, just provide your name/address so lifeguards can access your virtual pool passes to allow check-in.
- Each year, your pool account will reset your virtual guest pass to 10-visits.
- Tenants must have a current AOS and Lease on file in order to access HOA amenities.
Broad Run Supervisor Sylvia Glass and Ashburn Supervisor Mike Turner invite you to a community meeting regarding the Hyde Park rezoning application on Monday, May 9th, from 6:30pm – 8pm. This meeting will be held in the auditorium of the Eagle Ridge Middle School (42901 Waxpool Rd, Ashburn, VA 20148). The proposed Hyde Park development is located directly west of the LCPS Admin Building along Broadlands Blvd (formerly proposed as a hospital site). The area is currently zoned so it could house a data center. The Supervisors are looking for community input regarding the application for rezoning to 438 single-family attached homes, 211 stacked townhomes, and 146 condo and multifamily units. The community will be annexed into Broadlands Association if the rezoning application is approved by the Board of Supervisors.
The Broadlands Live Committee is looking for helping hands as we organize the summer concert series held at Hillside Park next to the Stone House. 2022 Concerts will be held on Fridays, August 5th and September 2nd (Labor Day Friday). Funding of the concert series is provided by the Broadlands Association, Inc. and sponsors. We regrouped Broadlands Live in 2021 and pulled off two outstanding, well attended, and COVID safe concerts. This concert series is one of the few free concerts in the region where you can also bring your own food and adult beverages.
We could really use some extra help on the committee, specifically we would love to have someone handle our social media platforms, Facebook and Instagram, by posting about our bands, vendors, and generating excitement in the months, weeks, and days leading up to each concert. We could also use help with sponsor relations – recruiting sponsors and maintaining communications with them. If you are interested in serving in these or any other volunteer capacity, please reach out to me at email@example.com or 703-520-9905.
Broadlands Communications Survey
Please take a moment to complete this survey regarding our communications in the community…
2022 MONTHLY ASSESSMENT
- Courtyard Homes (landscape services) – $160.00
- Town Homes – $108.00
- Demott & Silver Town Homes (landscape services) – $138.00
- Park Glen Villas (landscape services – outside of fenced areas) – $126.00
- Single Family Homes (VDOT Streets) – $93.00
- Single Family Homes (private Streets) – $114.00
- *Condos (Signature and Villages) – $69.00 (plus condo fees)
- *Condos (Demott & Silver – trash & road maintenance) – $108.00 (plus condo fees)
*FSR does not manage the condos. Please use the following link for contact information HERE>>
Effective immediately, residents who choose to continue paying by paper check, money order, or online bill pay through their bank will be required to remit their payments to the following new mailing address:
Broadlands Association, Inc.
c/o FirstService Residential
P.O. Box 30403, Tampa, FL 33630-3403
The old lockbox will remain open for a short period of time so any payments already made will be forwarded to the new lockbox in Tampa, FL. Please also note that with the Postal Service increasing time‐in‐transit standards by 1 or 2 days for certain First-Class mail that is traveling longer distances, on-time mailing of payments is even more critical to ensure timely processing. We continue to encourage residents to utilize electronic payment processing (direct debit/autopay) through ClickPay as the electronic payment process is more efficient, can be tracked from initialization to deposit, and the association receives the payments quicker than via regular mail.
There will be a Public Hearing scheduled for Thursday, May 26th at 6:00pm at the Loudoun County Government Center (1 Harrison St SE, Leesburg)
Please review information:
- Updated Hyde Park Staff Packet by Broad Run Supervisor Sylvia Glass: https://loudoun.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=86&event_id=3437&meta_id=211655.
- First two pages summarize the proposal and concerns from the staff/policy perspective.
- Updated traffic numbers are on page 12 (with 795 units).
- Updated student numbers are on page 16 (with 2021-2022 enrollment and 795 units).
- Hyde Park Public Hearing.May 26, 2022 (official notice)>>
The Annual Meeting of the Membership is scheduled for Tuesday, May 10th at 7:00pm (this is a new date). The meeting will be held virtually via zoom (see Zoom info below). The purpose of the meeting is to elect members to the Board of Directors. Sample annual meeting documents: 2022 annual meeting Broadlands_Notice and 2022 Broadlands_Proxy
- Topic: Broadlands Annual Meeting
Time: May 10, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87421302221?pwd=K3pHUERNZHVVTGRXdnYzR05Oa0l1QT09
- Meeting ID: 874 2130 2221
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,87421302221#,,,,*483969# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,87421302221#,,,,*483969# US (New York)
- Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 874 2130 2221
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kn8pMjd9T
The purpose of the annual meeting this year is to elect three (3) members to serve three-year terms expiring May 2025 and one (1) member to serve a one-year term expiring May 2023. If you are interested in serving, please complete the following forms and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday, March 25, 2022:
The April Board of Directors Meeting has been postponed from Tuesday, April 12th to Wednesday, April 27th.
The Annual Meeting has been postponed from Tuesday, May 3rd to Tuesday, May 10th.
The May Board of Directors Meeting has been postponed from Tuesday, May 10th to Tuesday, May 17th.