Broadlands Association’s newsletter, Our Neck of the Woods, is mailed directly to resident homes each month to serve as an official notice of HOA News. The newsletter also serves as a resource for homeowner and human interest articles, upcoming events, local news and more.
The Broadlands Association Community Newsletter, Our Neck of the Woods, offers space to advertise your business. Our newsletter is an important resource that serves as a medium to announce upcoming events, HOA and local news, homeowner interest articles and much, much more. The publications are printed, mailed and received by nearly 3800 residents before the first of each month. In addition, we post all monthly issues on our website for everyone to access. Our advertisers have been extremely happy with the recognition and business they have attained from placing their ads within our newsletter. Website advertising is also offered as another means to promote your business. Please continue to read below on how to get your ad placed. QUESTIONS? Contact Stassa Collins email@example.com or 703-729-9714 to discuss your advertising options.
How to Advertise:
- Below, complete the appropriate Insertion Order Form (includes pricing & dimensions) and return to HOA office via email firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail/drop off to 21907 Claiborne Parkway
- Email camera ready graphic display ad in PDF format or send classified wording (40 words max) in body of email to email@example.com
- Make payment by clicking on “Buy Now” button below the Payments section.
Display Ad Insertion Order Form (graphic newsletter ad): select>>
- 2021 Display Advertising Insertion Order Form (Fillable): Shows pricing and ad dimensions. This form needs to be submitted to reserve your space.
- Submissions are due by the 1st of the month, for inclusion in the next month’s issue (Due Jan 1 for Feb issue). A full submission includes: Ad, Display Insertion order form and Payment (check or if credit card, see below to pay). Ads should be camera ready and emailed in a PDF file to the Advertising Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline date. Click on Spec Sheet for ad sizes and layouts.
Classified Ad Insertion Form (text only newsletter ad): select>>
- 2021 Classified Advertising Insertion Order Form (Fillable): Shows pricing and ad dimensions. This form needs to be submitted to reserve your space.
- Text only ads (40 words max) Submissions are due by the 5th of the month, for inclusion in the next month’s issue (Due Jan 5 for Feb issue). A full submission includes Ad, Classified Insertion Order form and Payment (check or if credit card, see below to pay). Ads can be sent in body of email to email@example.com by the deadline date.
Website Ad Insertion Order Form: select>>
- 2021 Website Advertising Insertion Order (Fillable): Shows pricing and ad dimensions. This form needs to be submitted to reserve your space.
- The ad will be placed on this website under community advertisers on the right rail. The ad looks best if graphic is small with minimal text – the ad would be linked to your business website. A full submission includes Ad, Website Insertion Order form and Payment (check or if credit card, see below to pay). No specific deadline. Upon receiving a complete submission, please allow 72 business hours for ad to be posted on our website. Website Stats: Website/forums stats – 2014-2015 Website Stats_2015
Please submit payment by deadline date to ensure inclusion. If paying by Credit Card, please use the Buy Now button below to pay via PayPal. Please note: You do NOT need a PayPal account to pay by credit card through PayPal. Please be sure to enter the total lump sum for all months contracted in the “price per item” box. If paying by check, please make payable to Broadlands Association, inc. and submit to address on Insertion Order Form. QUESTIONS? Contact Stassa Collins firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-729-9714 to discuss your advertising options.
EDITORIAL INFORMATION select>>
If you have an article or a suggestion for an article please contact the Newsletter Editor, Natalie Ihanainen. Submission deadlines for editorials are by the 10th of each month for inclusion in the next month’s issue, (i.e.Due Jan 10 for Feb issue).
GO PAPERLESS…NEWSLETTER ELECTRONIC COPIES select>>
Go Paperless and Opt Out of hard copies of this monthly newsletter. If you would like to receive electronic copies only of this newsletter, please email OptOut@ broadlandshoa.com and be sure to include your property address. You will no longer be mailed a hard copy, but will be emailed a link to the online version. This option saves money and valuable natural resources such as trees. We encourage all residents to enroll in paperless newsletters.