Broadlands, Virginia 20148 – Pools are open from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day Monday.
From Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day, residents have access to 3 pools in the Broadlands community that each offer a unique experience: Southern Walk, Community, and Summerbrooke
Please review this entire site to set up your virtual passes using registrations steps 1-5 below. Registration steps 1-4 are only done only once. Scroll down for hours of operations, pool policies and rules.
Please note hours are subject to change due to weather, maintenance or staffing issues.
SOUTHERN WALK POOL
43081 Village Dr
43008 Waxpool Rd
21580 Demott Dr
POOL REGISTRATION (only done once!)
Please note the following before proceeding to STEP 1 below to register:
- DO NOT PROCEED UNTIL YOU READ…Residents who registered last year in Cellbadge and submitted photos to the HOA do not need to do anything more for future seasons. (NO PHOTOS, NO ENTRY!) Registration is only done ONCE! HOA staff will send a confirmation email indicating that your registration is complete. These are virtual passes only, no more physical cards are required to enter the pools, just provide your name or address to the lifeguards each visit.
- BUSINESS HOURS…HOA staff only reviews registrations and imports photos during business hours, M-F, 9am-5pm.
- ONE-TIME REGISTRATION ONLY...Residents must first register online and submit photos to obtain a virtual ID account for each household member. There are NO PHYSICAL CARDS to carry or lose! Use Steps 1-5 below or download instructions to register anytime. Once your household is registered and pictures have been submitted, no further action is required for future seasons unless the status has changed for anyone in your household. DO NOT RE-REGISTER!
- TENANTS…must have owner transfer their pool rights to the tenant by completing the Absentee Owner Statement (AOS) form and submitting it along with the lease to the HOA office at email@example.com BEFORE registering for the pools.
- APARTMENT TENANTS...who live at The Arbors & Van Metre apartments must pay first for a pool membership before proceeding with registration steps 1-5 below. Please scroll down to “Apartment Tenants” block for more details and to pay. Households are only registered one-time – for future seasons, just pay for this membership.
- GUESTS (of HOA Residents only): For policies and to purchase additional visits beyond your allotted 10, please scroll down to the “Bringing Guests” box below and select the “buy now” button. GUEST PASS FAQ’s
- LONG-TERM GUESTS… Please scroll down to the “Long-Term Guests of HOA residents” block for details on how to register and pay for your guest.
- CDC: guidelines state that fully vaccinated individuals do not have to wear masks. Those who are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated are strongly encouraged to wear masks. Pools are open without covid restrictions.
- QUESTIONS? Contact the HOA office at 703-729-9704 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 1 – CREATE HOUSEHOLD ACCOUNT….click>>
Access the CELLBADGE REGISTRATION SITE and under Initial Add Request, please enter your information as a primary resident in order to create a master household account. Please enter street number and name only, no suffix (i.e. Ct, Court, Ter, Terrace, etc.). This initial add request will be forwarded to HOA staff who will validate your residency and account status. Please allow 2-3 business days for the initial approval to be processed. Once validated, you will receive a text/email indicating that your registration has been added but will remain pending until the registration is updated with household members (STEP 3). If you live at the Arbors or Van Metre apartments, you must pay first prior to Step 1. Once fully registered and photos are submitted, no further action is required for future seasons unless your status has changed.
STEP 2 – ACQUIRE PIN….click>>
After you have received a text/email that your registration has been added, please return to the same REGISTRATION SITE and follow the instructions under Enter or Update Household Members. Enter your credentials to get your unique PIN via text/email to continue the process. Pins are a one-time use and must be requested each time you would like to access your account via the cellbadge.com/broadlands/register site by clicking the “Request PIN” button again.
STEP 3 – ADD HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS….click>>
Enter PIN to access the Household Members page to add all household members, aged 5 and older, including childcare providers that live with you. Please read RELATIONS INFO below for clarification on which relation category to select for each household member. Once finished, check the box to verify you have agreed to the facility terms and click Complete Registration. Please allow up to 2 business days for approval, upon which you will receive a text/email indicating that your Broadlands HOA registration has been accepted. Once accepted, you must complete STEP 4 and submit photos to access to the pools. Once registered, if you need to make changes or add family members to your pool account, just revisit the REGISTRATION SITE, obtain a pin and access your account to make updates.
STEP 4 – PICTURES (no entry if this step is missed!)….click>>
Once your online registration has been accepted, all members are required to submit photos. Please read “HOW TO SUBMIT PHOTOS” and “WHAT ARE ACCEPTABLE PHOTOS” below. Photos from the old system will not transfer. Members 18 and older must submit a photo ID showing proof of residency. Picture processing hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
HOW TO SUBMIT PHOTOS:
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO EMAIL YOUR PHOTO(S)….click>>
- Save acceptable* photo file name using the following naming convention: address.firstname (i.e. 42001Ridgeway.Susan)
- Subject line should read: pool photos – Registered Last Name (i.e. pool photos – Smith)
- Attach photo of each member to email and send to email@example.com
*What are acceptable photos?
- JPEG or PNG files only
- ADULTS aged 18 and over are required to show proof of residency, therefore emailing a copy of a driver’s license would be sufficient. HOA staff only need to see the address, picture, name and date of birth on your ID’s. For security reasons, ID numbers and any other information may be crossed out prior to emailing. If an adult’s ID does not show the registered Broadlands address, then additional documentation should be emailed along with the photo showing proof of residency. Acceptable documents would be settlement papers, utility bills or a change of address card.
- CHILDREN aged 5 and older, please email a current headshot. For teens, a copy of their driver’s license/permit may be emailed. Photos for children aged 4 and under are not required.
- All names must correspond with the registered names in your Cellbadge pool account so they can be imported to the proper record. Pictures will be processed within 2 business days.
STEP 5 – ACCESSING THE POOLS….click>>
Once your photos are set up, your process is complete and access to the pools is simple since no pass is required – just check-in with the lifeguard by providing your name and address and they will be able to access your “virtual ID card” and photo in the system to allow access. Once fully registered and photos are submitted, no further action is required for future seasons unless your status has changed.
GUESTS, LONG-TERM & APT MEMBERSHIPS, RULES & MORE
Bringing Guests (of HOA residents only)
Children – Age Changes & Updating Photos
Long-Term Guests of HOA Residents
Apartment Tenants (Arbors & Van Metre – Paid Memberships