POOL SEASON IS FROM MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO LABOR DAY (MAY 27 – SEP 2, 2024)
HOA Residents can register for pools year ’round to be ready for the next pool season! Just follow the steps below.
Residents have access to 3 pools in the Broadlands community that each offer a unique experience: Southern Walk, Community, and Summerbrooke.
Please review this entire site to set up your virtual passes using registrations steps 1-4 below. Registration steps are done only once. Scroll down for hours of operations, pool policies and rules. ** IMPORTANT** Pool registration is only for residents of our HOA. If you live outside of our HOA boundaries, you may purchase an OUTSIDE HOUSEHOLD MEMBERSHIP
POOL REGISTRATION (only done once!)
Before proceeding to STEP 1, please review the following details to avoid delays with your pool registration, click to read more>>
- STOP! Only resident members of Broadlands Association, Inc. HOA are eligible for pool privileges. If you live outside the boundaries of our HOA and wish to purchase an Outside Household Pool Membership, click NON-HOA residents>>
- ONE-TIME REGISTRATION ONLY...Residents must first register online by following Steps 1-4 below or download instructions to register. You must submit photos to complete registration to have your virtual ID account set up for each household member to allow entry. There are NO PHYSICAL CARDS to carry or lose! Once your household is registered, pictures have been submitted, and a confirmation email from the HOA has been received, no further action is required for future seasons unless the status has changed for anyone in your household. DO NOT RE-REGISTER IN FUTURE SEASONS!
- BUSINESS HOURS…HOA staff only reviews registrations and imports photos during business hours, M-F, 9am-5pm.
- TENANTS…Must have the owner transfer their pool rights to the tenant by completing the Absentee Owner Statement (AOS) form and submit along with their signed lease to the HOA office at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE registering for the pools. Use of Broadlands amenities will only be issued to either an owner OR a tenant. In NO instance will privileges be granted to both.
- APARTMENT TENANTS...who live at The Arbors & Van Metre apartments must pay first for a pool membership BEFORE proceeding with registration steps 1-4 below. Please scroll down to “Apartment Tenants” block for more details and to pay. Households are registered only once! For future seasons, just pay for this membership.
- GUESTS (of HOA Residents only): For policies and to purchase additional visits beyond your allotted 10, please scroll down to the “Bringing Guests” box below and select the “buy now” button. Additional guest visits are sold in increments of 10 ($40/10 visits) GUEST PASS FAQ’s
- LONG-TERM GUESTS… Please scroll down to the “Long-Term Guests of HOA residents” block for details on how to first pay then add your guest to your household.
- DISCLAIMER…A valid virtual pool pass is required for admittance into all Broadlands pool facilities. Virtual pool passes will be verified each time a member is checked in and admitted to a pool facility. Pool membership may be temporarily suspended or revoked for failing to comply with the pool rules or disorderly or disruptive behavior. Broadlands reserves the right to reject any resident pool membership for any reason at any time at the sole discretion of management. Scroll down for hours of operations, pool policies and rules.
- QUESTIONS? Contact the HOA office at 703-729-9704, press 4 or email@example.com. Swim Lesson inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 1 – CREATE HOUSEHOLD ACCOUNT….read more>>
Access the CELLBADGE REGISTRATION SITE and under Initial Add Request, please enter your information as a primary resident in order to create a master household account. Please enter street number and name only, no suffix (i.e. Ct, Court, Ter, Terrace, etc.). This initial add request will be forwarded to HOA staff who will validate your residency and account status. Please allow 3 business days for the initial approval to be processed. Once validated, you will receive a text/email indicating that your registration has been added but will remain pending until the registration is updated with household members (STEP 2 & STEP 3). If you live at the Arbors or Van Metre apartments, you must pay first prior to Step 1.
STEP 2 – ACQUIRE PIN….read more>>
After you have received a text/email that your registration has been added, please return to the same REGISTRATION SITE. Enter your credentials to get your unique PIN via text/email to continue the process. Follow the instructions under STEP 3. (Pins are a one-time use and must be requested each time you would like to access your account via the cellbadge.com/broadlands/register site by clicking the “Request PIN” button again.)
STEP 3 – ADD HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS….read more>>
Enter PIN to access the Household Members page to add all household members. Normally children under 5 do not require a virtual pass, however, it’s recommended that their name be added to your pool account as “Child Under 5”. Please note if a child under 5 will have an older guest accompany them without a household member, then a photo is required for that child.
Select the correct “Relation”:
- Owners: for all household members select either “owner-adult” or “owner-child..” or “child under 5”
- Tenants: for all household members, select either “tenant-adult” or “tenant-child..” or “child under 5”
- Apartments tenants: for all household members, select either “apartments-adult” or “apartments-child..” or “child under 5”
- Other: select “Live-in Nanny” or “Long-Term Guest” as appropriate. Payment for long-term guest is needed before they can be added to your account.
Once finished, check the box to verify you have agreed to the facility terms and click Complete Registration. Please allow up to 3 business days for approval, upon which you will receive a text/email indicating that your Broadlands HOA registration has been accepted. Once accepted, you must complete STEP 4 and submit photos to access to the pools. Once registered, if you need to make changes or add family members to your pool account, just revisit the REGISTRATION SITE, obtain a pin and access your account to make updates.
STEP 4 – PICTURES (no entry if this step is missed!)….read more>>
Once your online registration has been accepted, all members are required to submit photos. Be sure to review “What are acceptable photos” below. Members 18 and older must submit a photo ID showing proof of residency. Picture processing hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
How to Submit Photos:
- Email subject line should read: pool photos – Registered Last Name (i.e. pool photos – Smith)
- Save photo file name with this naming convention: address.firstname (i.e. 42001Ridgeway.Susan)
- Attach photo of each member to email and send to email@example.com
What are acceptable photos?
- JPEG or PNG files only. NO HEIC or PDFs please!
- ADULTS aged 18 and over are required to show proof of residency, therefore emailing a copy of a driver’s license would be sufficient. HOA staff only need to see the address, picture, name and date of birth on your ID’s. For security reasons, ID numbers and any other information may be crossed out prior to emailing. If an adult’s ID does not show the registered Broadlands address, then additional documentation should be emailed along with the photo showing proof of residency. Acceptable documents would be settlement papers, utility bills or a change of address card.
- CHILDREN – please email a current headshot. For teens, a copy of their driver’s license/permit may be emailed. Photos for children aged 4 and under are not required. Normally children under 5 do not require a virtual pass, however, it’s recommended that their name be added to your pool account as “Child Under 5”. Please note if a child under 5 will have an older guest accompany them without a household member, then a photo is required for that child.
- All names must correspond with the registered names in your Cellbadge pool account so they can be imported to the proper record. Pictures will be processed within 3 business days.
ACCESSING THE POOLS….read more>>
Once your photos are set up, your process is complete and access to the pools is simple since no pass is required – just check-in with the lifeguard by providing your name and address and they will be able to access your “virtual ID card” and photo in the system to allow access. Once fully registered and photos are submitted, no further action is required for future seasons unless your status has changed.
POOL HOURS & LOCATIONS (Hours are subject to change.)
GUESTS, LONG-TERM & APT MEMBERSHIPS, RULES & MORE
Guests of HOA Residents
Long-Term Guest Membership
Apartment Tenants (Arbors & Van Metre – Paid Memberships)
Children – Age Changes & Updating Photos
POOL PARTY FORMS