COVID-19 NOTICE: Closed for use effective March 26, 2020 until further notice.
The Community Center is located at 43004 Waxpool Road and is the only building available to rent in our community by Broadlands residents for private parties as well as for-profit and non-profit organizations. The 1,984 sq. ft. building has an official max capacity of 108 persons, however; the space will comfortably fit approximately 60 seated adults. The center has a full kitchen, great room, fireplace and two individual restrooms. Chairs and tables are available for use and are included in the rental fees. Scroll down for pictures.
(Please Note: The Broadlands Station Clubhouse is NOT available for meetings, rentals, or non-Broadlands Association, Inc. related events.)
- Pricing, Rental Agreement and FAQ’s are in links below.
- To check rental availability please contact the HOA at 703-729-9704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All rental transactions, including applications, payments and key fob pick-up, must be done at the HOA office located in the Nature Center at 21907 Claiborne Parkway during business hours Monday – Friday, 9:00 am-4:30 pm.
- A booking must be done at least two weeks in advance of the event date.
- Tenants must have an Absentee Owner Statement (AOS) and current lease on file with the HOA before renting.
- A booking is considered complete when the HOA has the rental fee, security deposit, application, liability waiver and alcohol waiver (residents rentals only) on hand. Please submit to the HOA office at the Nature Center at 21907 Claiborne Parkway, Broadlands, VA 20148.
- Resident Agreement – Review and return completed pages 5, 6 & 7
- Fees for Resident Rentals
- Guidelines for Use for Residents – FAQ’s to review before your event
- Cancellation Policy: If a function is cancelled at least five (5) business days prior to the reserved use date, the rental fee and security deposit will be reimbursed, minus a $50 administration fee and any additional processing fees associated with the reimbursement. If cancelled within five (5) business days of the event, the security deposit will be forfeited plus an additional $50 administration fee will be charged. All refunds will be made within 30 days.
FOR-PROFIT / NON-PROFIT GROUP USE
- Non-Profit Agreement – Review and return completed pages 4 & 5
- For-Profit Agreement – Review and return completed pages 4, 5 & 6
- Guidelines for Use For-Profit & Non-Profit – FAQ’s to review before your event
Community Center Surveillance System: CAMERA POLICY
Photos of the Community Center