If you are a new homeowner, welcome to Broadlands! Please use the appropriate link below to obtain important information about our neighborhood:
- BROADLANDS WELCOME PACKET
- BROADLANDS-WELCOME-PACKET (Landscaped Homes)
- BROADLANDS-WELCOME-PACKET (The Villages Condos)
- BROADLANDS-WELCOME-PACKET (The Signature Condos)
STAY CONNECTED to keep up with important HOA News, Events and More!
- Read the the monthly newsletter Our Neck of the Woods, AND
- Be sure to sign up for the weekly Broadlands Blast on the right side of the website, AND
- download the Broadlands App , AND
- like us on Facebook
Google Play Store – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mokoapp.client.broadlandshoa&hl=en
- Broadlands Map – General Overview
- Broadlands Stream Valley Rec Map – Places of interest including pools, tennis courts, playgrounds, walking/biking paths, schools, etc.
- Wondering Who Maintains Your Road? Click for Street Ownership List: Snow Removal and Maintenance and Snow Removal FAQs You may also check out the Then check out the Loudoun County Online Map that helps residents determine who is responsible for maintaining roads within the county, including snow removal and surface repairs… click on MAP or COUNTY ROAD PAGE
LANDSCAPED HOMES: Courtyard Homes in Overland Park & Southern Walk & Park Glenn Villas – See SCOPE OF SERVICES
ALL LANDSCAPE NOTICES ARE SENT VIA EMAIL: The HOA offers to sends emails to notify you of landscaping treatments that occur throughout the year. You will also be notified of changes to the treatment dates in case of inclement weather or alert you of any concerns related to landscape services. Please send all emails that you would like included in our landscape notifications to: email@example.com (Please be sure to include your name and address).
Current services: Week of March 4, 2020 – Mulching
The HOA assessments paid by Courtyard, Overland Park and Park Glenn homeowners include turf maintenance services, provided by Heritage Landscape Services (HLS). Important: Park Glen Villas lawns will be treated only in the front and side yards. Courtyard Homes (Overland Park and Southern Walk) entire lawns will be treated, including fenced areas as long as they are kept unlocked. Access must be available. Gates that are locked, in disrepair, or difficult to open will not have the backyards/courtyards serviced until access is available. HLS is not responsible for fencing, siding, air condition units/platforms, or structural elements of homes. HLS is not responsible for perennials, plantings and annuals installed by the homeowner. This service does not include bed weeding or dead plant removal or other items not described within the scope of services. HLS is not responsible for irrigation, lighting, invisible fencing or any other personal utilities that are not clearly marked.
Chemical Use: If you experience any adverse health effects after the application of any treatment, such as headache, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting or skin rash or allergic reaction by inhalation or dermal contact, please contact poison control or seek medical attention.
If you would like a copy of the budget, please contact the HOA office at 703-729-9704 or email Sarah@broadlandshoa.com. Please include your name and address in your request.
The HOA is now selling Broadlands Logo Gear for residents to enjoy. These make great gifts for new residents, birthdays, thank you gifts and for the holidays. Please stop by the Nature Center to check out the following items: BROADLANDS LOGO GEAR – Price Chart – PDF