If you are a new homeowner, welcome to Broadlands! Please use the appropriate link below to obtain important information about our neighborhood:
Be sure to sign up for the weekly Broadlands Blast on the homepage, download the Broadlands App and look out for the monthly newsletter to keep up with important HOA News, Events and More!
CLICK TOPIC OF INTEREST TO JUMP TO SECTION:
- Broadlands Map – General Overview
- Broadlands Stream Valley Rec Map – Places of interest including pools, tennis courts, playgrounds, walking/biking paths, schools, etc.
- Wondering Who Maintains Your Road? Click for Street Ownership List: Snow Removal and Maintenance 2016-2017 and Snow Removal FAQs You may also check out the Then check out the Loudoun County Online Map that helps residents determine who is responsible for maintaining roads within the county, including snow removal and surface repairs… click on MAP or COUNTY ROAD PAGE
Community wide mowing will commence the week of April 11, 2017: Courtyard Homes, Park Glen Villas and the common areas near townhomes, Broadlands Blvd and Broadlands Station will be completed the week of April 11th. All other common areas along the main roads will be mowed the week of April 17th. Turf Applications will begin in the common areas along the roadways and townhomes the week of April 11th as well.
Courtyard Homes, Overland Park Homes & Park Glenn Villas – See Scope of Services
- May 22, 2017 – 2nd round of turf applications will commence, which includes fertilization and pre/post emergent apps.
- May 11, 2017 – Due to the rainy weather, HLS will postpone mowing the SW and Park Glen Villa sections today and most likely tomorrow. If the wet conditions do not improve by tomorrow, then mowing will commence next week.
- Apr 25, 2017 – HLS will not mow courtyard homes due to the weather. Pending the weather, mowing will commence tomorrow.
- Apr 3, 2017 – Turf Apps (pre-post emergent, fertilizer)
- Mar 8 – 17, 2017 – Mulch
- Feb 21, 2017 – Edging Commences Week of February 27
The HOA assessments paid by Courtyard, Overland Park and Park Glenn homeowners include turf maintenance services, provided by Heritage Landscape Services (HLS). Important: Park Glen Villas lawns will be treated only in the areas not enclosed with fencing. Courtyard Homes (Overland Park and Southern Walk) entire lawns will be treated, including fenced areas as long as they are kept unlocked. Access must be available. Gates that are locked, in disrepair, or difficult to open will not have the backyards/courtyards serviced until access is available. HLS is not responsible for fencing, siding, air condition units/platforms, or structural elements of homes. HLS is not responsible for perennials, plantings and annuals installed by the homeowner. This service does not include bed weeding or dead plant removal or other items not described within the scope of services. HLS is not responsible for irrigation, lighting, invisible fencing or any other personal utilities that are not clearly marked. NEW! Sign Up to Receive Email Notifications Instead of Mailed Letters! The HOA offers to send email notices in lieu of mailing letters to notify you of landscaping treatments that occur throughout the year. This will allow us to quickly notify you of any changes to the treatment dates in case of inclement weather or alert you of any concerns related to landscape services. If you choose to receive notifications via email, you will no longer receive mailed letters. Please send all emails that you would like included in our landscape notifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please be sure to include your name and address).
Chemical Use: If you experience any adverse health effects after the application of any treatment, such as headache, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting or skin rash or allergic reaction by inhalation or dermal contact, please contact poison control or seek medical attention.
If you would like a copy of the budget, please contact the HOA office at 703-729-9704 or email Sarah@broadlandshoa.com. Please include your name and address in your request.
The HOA is now selling Broadlands Logo Gear for residents to enjoy. These make great gifts for new residents, birthdays, thank you gifts and for the holidays. Please stop by the Nature Center to check out the following items: