FirstService Residential provides financial management for Broadlands Association, Inc. Please review the monthly assessment and payment information below. Assessments payments are not accepted at the Broadlands Nature Center.
|Broadlands Property Type||2020 Monthly Assessment|
|Courtyard Homes/Overland Park (lawn mowing & turf services included)||$147.00|
|Park Glen Villas (lawn mowing & turf services included – outside of fenced areas)||$112.00|
|Single Family Homes on VDOT Streets||$81.00|
|Single Family Homes on Private Streets||$102.00|
ASSESSMENT QUESTIONS? HOA DUES STATEMENT NEEDED? CONTACT FSR>>
- Contact FirstService Residential at email@example.com or 703-677-5987 for balance inquiries, coupons, and for statements, please request a transaction history report.
- FirstServiceConnect: Owner access to the site is by registration at http://dcmetro.fsrconnect.com/residentwelcome. Owners will need to enter their account number, which can be found on their monthly coupon stubs. Renters should submit their name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAYING YOUR ASSESSMENTS>>>
CHECK PAYMENTS: FirstService Residential, PO Box 11983, Newark, NJ 07101-4983
- To login: Homeowner Login
- Pay Your Dues Online through CLICKPAY:
- Pay for FREE by e-Check
- Pay by Credit/Debit Card (Fees apply)
- Set Up Automatic Payments
- Pay from Your Phone or Tablet!
- To sign up for automatic payments, please visit www.ClickPay.com/FirstService and create your account using the account number on your statement or coupon. Questions? Call 888.354.0135 (option 1).
SOUTHERN WALK ASSESSMENTS>>
If you live in the south section of Broadlands, you may be a part of the sub association, Southern Walk at Broadlands. The assessment you pay for SW is for the Verizon Fios contract and that is handled by the Southern Walk Association. Please make sure that the SW HOA assessment and the Broadlands HOA assessment are paid separately to prevent any issues with each account. For any questions related to the SW Verizon assessment, please contact the SWHOA HERE>>
RESALE DOC & MASTER INSURANCE REQUESTS>>
- For Resale Packet Information: Visit the First Service Residential website to place an order for resale information. Enter the zip code and you will be directed to the order site. Please be sure that you get a confirmation that you have entered all the required components of the order and that it is complete. You will have the ability to track your order. Alternately, you can call First Service Residential at 703.385.1133 to order.
- Certificate of Insurance (Master Ins. Policy): Please visit Griffin Owens website to obtain this information here: www.griffinowens.com/certificate-of-insurance/
- PUD Questionnaires: Click HERE>>
- Mortgage company need an HOA dues statement? Send email to email@example.com to request transaction history on your property.
FirstService also offers discounts Broadlands residents a discount program: FirstService Residential Resident Discount Programs