PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REVIEW THE BASKETBALL RULES
- Courts can only be used by Broadlands Association Residents & their Guests
- All persons using the Common Area Basketball Courts do so at their own risk. Broadlands Association assumes NO responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use or for any loss and/or damage to personal property.
- The Association may reserve any of the courts as approved by the Board of Directors. Reserved times will be posted at courts at least 48 hours prior to reservation.
- Courts may not be used for any other purpose. (No skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, etc.)
- No glass containers are to be taken onto the court.
- Only appropriate sport shoes should be worn on the court.
- Proper attire is encouraged at all times.