- Nov 21 open until noon
- Nov 22 closed all day
- Nov 23 closed all day
- Nov 26 open all day (roof replacement delayed due to weather)
- Nov 27 Nature Center building and grounds closed for roof replacement
2018 – 2019 Holiday Trash & Recycling Schedule: click HERE>>
- The HOA Offices and Nature Center will be closed on Friday, November 11th for Veterans Day.
- The offices will also close at noon on Wednesday, November 23rd and be closed on Thursday, November 24th and Friday, November 25th in observance of Thanksgiving.
Please see the holiday trash and recycling schedule HERE>>
The Broadlands Association Board of Directors is seeking applicants to fill the vacant Board position. This position is for a resident member with a term expiring in early May 2016. Applicant must be an owner in good standing. If you are interested in serving on the Board, please contact Dawne Holz, Association Secretary, at email@example.com by Wednesday, September 30.
Ladies Nite Out, Dust Off Your Dancing Shoes – March 6, 6:00pm – 9:00pm at the Clubhouse. Got cabin fever? Dance away your winter blues!! Please come even if you do not have a voucher. This is event is for female Broadlands residents who are 21 years of age and older. You will not be admitted without an ID – details
***The HOA Office and Nature Center will be closed today, Friday, March 6, 2015 due to bad road conditions.***
2015 Monthly Assessments Per Unit Type
• Single Family Homes on VDOT Streets – $73.00 – (no change)
• Single Family Homes on Private Streets – $90.00
• Town Homes – $88.00
• Courtyard Homes (lawn maintenance) – $128.00
• Villas (lawn maintenance) – $103.00
• Condominiums – $55.00 – (no change)
If your assessment has changed for 2015, please be certain to update your payment system to reflect the correct payment amount in order to avoid late fees. Assessment coupons will be delivered to all owners at the address on file with FirstService Residential. Please contact FirstService Residential at 703-679-1541 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received your coupons by December 15, 2014. If you already participate in the Direct Debit Program through FirstService Residential, you will not receive a coupon booklet and the 2015 assessments will be automatically deducted from your account.
Owners are encouraged to sign up for the Direct Debit Program through FirstService Residential. Your monthly assessment will be automatically deducted from your bank account during the first week of every month. This eliminates the possibility of a payment being missed or lost in the mail and the Association charging a late fee to your account as a result. The Automated Payment Service Authorization Form is available here: Automatic Debit Form or at the HOA office. FirstService Residential also accepts major credit cards and e-checks for assessment payments. Through PayLease, you can make a one-time e-payment or schedule recurring e-payments by visiting https://fsresidential.com/virginia/home.