HOA Office and Nature Center Hours Holiday Hours:
- Dec 28 – 9am to Noon
- Dec 31 – closed for New Year’s Eve
- Jan 1 – closed for New Year’s Day
Trash & Recycling will NOT be affected during the week of New Years
Recycling Reminders: You can help Patriot Disposal pickup and process recycling more efficiently on Thursday. Here are a few tips:
- Flatten all cardboard boxes
- Do not recycle any ribbons or bows
- Do not recycle wrapping paper that contains foil
- Do not recycle foam packing blocks, beads or “peanuts”
- When in doubt, throw it out!
Christmas Tree Collection: Christmas trees will be collected on Monday, December 31st and Monday, January 7th. All tinsel and decorations MUST be removed, and trees should NOT be placed in plastic bags.
- The HOA Offices and Nature Center will be closed on Friday, November 11th for Veterans Day.
- The offices will also close at noon on Wednesday, November 23rd and be closed on Thursday, November 24th and Friday, November 25th in observance of Thanksgiving.
Please see the holiday trash and recycling schedule HERE>>