Members of the public have an opportunity to shape future routes and schedules for Loudoun County Transit’s Metro Connection Bus service. The proposed Metro Connection Bus Routes to Metrorail Silver Line stations will go into effect when the Ashburn and Loudoun Gateway Metrorail Stations open in Loudoun County, currently estimated for summer 2021.
Overview on how to attend online public meeting on February 25, 6:00pm-7:30pm to ask questions, provide input and learn more about the proposed routes:
- Login information and meeting materials are available for review at loudoun.gov/silverlinebusroutes and loudoun.gov/remoteparticipation.
- Members of the public must sign up in advance to ask questions during the event by 12:00 p.m., Wednesday, February 24, 2021.
- Chat messages will also be answered during the meeting as time allows.
- Comments from the public regarding the proposed Silver Line Bus Routes may be submitted using our online form at loudoun.gov/silverlinebusroutes, by email or postal mail. All comments received by March 26, 2021, will be included in the process to finalize the route.
- Contact: email Transit@loudoun.gov or call 877-465-2287