Broadlands, Virginia 20148 – POOLS OPEN SATURDAY, MAY 28TH! The 2022 registration for Outside Pool Memberships is now open. Non-resident households may purchase a membership to gain access to the Broadlands Southern Walk Pool and Community Pool this season, which runs from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. Please continue reading the information below on how to complete your registration.
No individual memberships or daily passes offered. Non-residents must pay first, then register only once online through Cellbadge and submit photos using Steps 1-5 below to set up household member virtual passes (no physical passes). Once fully registered AND photos are submitted, only payment is required for future seasons unless your status has changed. A valid virtual pool pass is required for admittance into all Broadlands pool facilities. Virtual pool passes will be verified each time a member is checked in and admitted to a pool facility. Pool membership may be temporarily suspended or revoked for failing to comply with the pool rules or disorderly or disruptive behavior. Broadlands reserves the right to reject any outside pool membership for any reason at any time at the sole discretion of management. Scroll down for hours of operations, pool policies and rules.
QUESTIONS? The HOA office is currently closed to the public. Please contact the office at email@example.com or 703-729-9704(press 5), with questions. Swim team questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 OUTSIDE POOL MEMBERSHIP FEES
*Fee is for up to 5 household members. Only the Southern Walk & Community Pools will be available to Outside residents. Outside Memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Outside Memberships are limited and will be awarded on a “first received, first issued” basis. No individual memberships or daily passes offered.
|$500||Purchased through May 31, 2022* (discount)|
|$550||Purchased June 1-July 31, 2022*|
|$300||Purchased starting August 1, 2022*|
|$150||Have more than 5 household members? Cost for each add’l member.|
|$50||Guest Visits (sold in increments of 10-visits) – Can be purchased anytime during the season to bring guests. For details on how guest visits work, read Guest Visits FAQ. To purchase, please, select “Guests (10-visits) in drop down menu below and payment link. You must send an email to email@example.com to notify the HOA to add them to your account, which could take up to 48 business hours for these to take effect.|
STOP! If you have previously registered in Cellbadge and submitted your photos, you do not need to re-register. Just pay for the membership under STEP 1 below. STEPS 2-5 are only done ONCE. If you are unsure of your status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to verify.
STEP 1 – PAY FOR 2022 OUTSIDE POOL MEMBERSHIP – if needed select “continue shopping” on payment page to add more items to your cart.
STEP 2 – CREATE HOUSEHOLD ACCOUNT (one-time registration only. Only payment is needed if registered in previous years in Cellbadge) read more>>
Access the CELLBADGE REGISTRATION SITE and under Initial Add Request, please enter the information as a primary member in order to create a master household account. This initial add request will be forwarded to HOA staff who will validate that you have paid. Please allow 3 business days for the initial approval to be processed. Once validated, you will receive a text/email indicating that your registration has been added but will remain pending until the registration is updated with household members (STEP 4).
STEP 3 – ACQUIRE PIN read more>>
After you have received a text/email that your registration has been added, please return to the same registration site and follow the instructions under the blue header “Previously Registered or Approved” and enter your credentials under “Enter or Update Household Members” to get your unique PIN via text/email to continue the process in STEP 4.
STEP 4 – ADD HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS read more>>
Enter PIN to access the Household Members page to add all household members, ages 5 and older, including childcare providers that live with you. PLEASE SELECT “OUTSIDE–ADULT” OR “OUTSIDE-CHILD” AS THE RELATION (See Relations Info below for clarification.) Once finished, check the box to verify you have agreed to the facility terms and click Complete Registration. Please allow 3 business days for approval, upon which you will receive a text/email indicating that your Broadlands HOA registration has been accepted, however, you must complete STEP 5 and submit photos to gain access to the pools. Once registered, if you need to make changes or add family members to your pool account, just revisit the registration site, obtain a pin and access your account to make updates.
RELATIONS INFO read more>>
*Household Member Defined: Persons living in the dwelling, including college students, other non-resident children visiting for the summer, live-in caregivers (select “other-live-in nanny” for relation when registering) or others showing proof your residency at the registered address.
- Outside – Adult: Anyone age 18 and older must provide a valid photo ID showing proof of your residency at the registered address. Select “Outside-Adult” as the relation when adding them to your household account.
- Outside – Child: Children who are 5 years or older by June 1 must be added to the household account for the upcoming pool season and are required to have their picture taken. Select “Outside-Child” as the relation when adding them to your household account if under 18. Registered children who have turned 13 or 18 will need to have their relation status updated on your account to reflect the proper category. In order to add or change a household member’s status, visit the registration site, and create a pin to access your account to make updates. Normally children under 5 do not require a photo, however, it’s recommended that their name be added to your pool account – please select “Child Under 5” under the Relation category. If a child under 5 will have an older guest accompany them without a household member, then a photo is required for that child. Remember, you must pay an additional $125 per person over 5 members prior to adding.
STEP 5 – PICTURES (no entry if this step is missed!) read more>>
Once your registration has been accepted, you must email pictures for all registered members aged 5 and older and follow these guidelines when submitting photos to prevent delays with completing your registration. Picture processing hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Please read “HOW TO SUBMIT PHOTOS”:
- Email an acceptable photo (jpg or png format only, NO HEICs OR PDFs please) of each member in your household to email@example.com. Copies of driver’s license should be used for 18+ members. For security, you may cross out all info except Photo, Name, Address & DOB before emailing a copy. Recent copies of headshots may be used for children under 18. Pictures will be processed within 3 business days.
- Subject line of email must be written as: “pool photos – Registered Last Name” (i.e. pool photos – Smith)
- Each photo must be attached as a separate file to your email with the following naming convention: “address.firstname” (i.e. 42001Ridgeway.Susan).
- All names must correspond with the registered names in your Cellbadge pool account so they can be imported to the proper record.
Please read “WHAT ARE ACCEPTABLE* PHOTOS?” (copy of valid ID’s or current headshots only)
- Adults aged 18 and over are required to show proof of residency, so emailing a copy of a driver’s license would be sufficient. HOA staff will only need to see the address, picture, name and date of birth on these ID’s. For security reasons, ID numbers and any other information may be crossed out prior to emailing. If an adult’s license does not reflect the registered Broadlands address, then additional documentation should be emailed along with your photo showing proof additional documentation should be emailed along with your photo showing proof of residency. Acceptable documents would be settlement papers, utility bills or a change of address card.
- For children, please email a current headshot. For teens, a copy of their driver’s license/permit may be emailed. Photos for children aged 4 and under are not required.
ACCESSING THE POOLS read more>>
Once your photos are set up, your process is complete and access to the pools is simple since no pass is required – just check-in with the lifeguard by providing your name and address and they will be able to access your “virtual ID card” and photo in the system to allow access. If you ever need to access your pool account to view or make changes, please just return to the registration page and acquire a new pin to access.
SOUTHERN WALK POOL
43081 Village Dr
43008 Waxpool Rd
A valid virtual pool pass is required for admittance into all Broadlands pool facilities. Virtual pool passes will be verified each time a member is checked in and admitted to a pool facility. Pool membership may be temporarily suspended or revoked for failing to comply with the pool rules or disorderly or disruptive behavior. Broadlands reserves the right to reject any outside pool membership for any reason at any time at the sole discretion of management. The Board of Directors of Broadlands Association, Inc. offering is valid for the current season only. The Board of Directors will review the issue of Outside Memberships on an annual basis. Read pool policies and rules:
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-729-9704, press 5