Broadlands, Virginia 20148
Broadlands offers Outside Family Memberships to residents that are not a part of Broadlands Association, Inc. No individual memberships offered. Non-residents must pay first, then register online and submit photos. Access to only the Southern Walk and Community Pool are available for non-residents. Follow the one-time registration instructions below, or if already registered, please use payment link. The HOA office is currently closed to the public. Please contact the office at 703-729-9704 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Broadlands Association, Inc. is using an online registration and virtual ID process to access our pools – this means NO MORE PHYSICAL CARDS to carry or lose! All non-residents must PAY FIRST, then complete the ONE-TIME ONLY online registration through the Cellbadge portal and submit photos in order to gain access to the pools. Once fully registered and photos are submitted, only payment is required for future seasons unless your status has changed.
ON-LINE POOL REGISTRATION – PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW
STEP 1 – PAY FOR 2021 OUTSIDE POOL MEMBERSHIP – includes up to 5 household members, select Buy Now button to purchase
- $450 – if purchased through May 31, 2021
- $500 – if purchased starting June 1, 2021
- $250 – if purchased starting August 1, 2021
- Have more than 5 household members? $125 each add’l household member
- Guest Visits – still to be determined if permitted for the season 2021
Normal season info: If you plan to bring guests to the pools, you must purchase guest visits, which are sold in increments of 10. They are not transferable nor roll over the following year. For information on bringing guests to the pool, click GUEST PASS FAQ.
- Only the Southern Walk & Community Pool will be available to Outside residents.
- Outside Memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable
- Outside Memberships are limited and will be awarded on a “first received, first issued” basis.
- No individual memberships or daily passes offered.
STEP 2 – CREATE HOUSEHOLD ACCOUNT> One-time registration only. Only payment is needed if registered in 2020
Upon accessing the registration site, under Initial Add Request, please enter the information as a primary member in order to create a master household account. This initial add request will be forwarded to HOA staff who will validate that you have paid. Please allow 2-3 business days for the initial approval to be processed. Once validated, you will receive a text/email indicating that your registration has been added but will remain pending until the registration is updated with household members (STEP 4).
STEP 3 – ACQUIRE PIN>
After you have received a text/email that your registration has been added, please return to the same registration site and follow the instructions under the blue header “Previously Registered or Approved” and enter your credentials under “Enter or Update Household Members” to get your unique PIN via text/email to continue the process in STEP 4.
STEP 4 – ADD HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS>
Enter PIN to access the Household Members page to add all household members, ages 5 and older, including childcare providers that live with you. PLEASE SELECT “OUTSIDE–ADULT” OR “OUTSIDE-CHILD” AS THE RELATION (See Relations Info below for clarification.) Once finished, check the box to verify you have agreed to the facility terms and click Complete Registration. Please allow 2-3 business days for approval, upon which you will receive a text/email indicating that your Broadlands HOA registration has been accepted, however, you must complete STEP 5 and submit photos to gain access to the pools. Once registered, if you need to make changes or add family members to your pool account, just revisit the registration site, obtain a pin and access your account to make updates.
RELATIONS INFO – ADDING HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS>
*Household Member Defined: Persons living in the dwelling, including college students, other non-resident children visiting for the summer, live-in caregivers (select “other-live-in nanny” for relation when registering) or others showing proof your residency at the registered address.
- Outside – Adult: Anyone age 18 and older must provide a valid photo ID showing proof of your residency at the registered address. Select “Outside-Adult” as the relation when adding them to your household account.
- Outside – Child: Children who are 5 years or older by June 1 must be added to the household account for the upcoming pool season and are required to have their picture taken. Select “Outside-Child” as the relation when adding them to your household account if under 18. Registered children who have turned 13 or 18 will need to have their relation status updated on your account to reflect the proper category. In order to add or change a household member’s status, visit the registration site, and create a pin to access your account to make updates. Children under 5 years old may be added to the household to have an older guest accompany them when other family members are not available. Remember, you must pay an additional $125 per person over 5 members prior to adding.
STEP 5 – PICTURES>
Once your registration has been accepted, you must email pictures for all registered members aged 5 and older and follow these guidelines when submitting photos to prevent delays with completing your registration. Picture processing hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm: Please read “HOW TO SUBMIT PHOTOS” below.
HOW TO SUBMIT PHOTOS>
- Email an acceptable photo (jpg or png format) of each member in your household to email@example.com. Copies of driver’s license should be used for 18+ members. For security, you may cross out all info except Photo, Name, Address & DOB before emailing a copy. Recent copies of headshots may be used for children under 18. Pictures will be processed within 2-3 business days.
- Subject line of email must be written as: “pool photos – Registered Last Name” (i.e. pool photos – Smith)
- Each photo must be attached as a separate file to your email with the following naming convention: “address.firstname” (i.e. 42001Ridgeway.Susan).
- All names must correspond with the registered names in your Cellbadge pool account so they can be imported to the proper record.
WHAT ARE ACCEPTABLE* PHOTOS? (copy of valid ID’s or current headshots only)
- Adults aged 18 and over are required to show proof of residency, so emailing a copy of a driver’s license would be sufficient. HOA staff will only need to see the address, picture, name and date of birth on these ID’s. For security reasons, ID numbers and any other information may be crossed out prior to emailing. If an adult’s license does not reflect the registered Broadlands address, then additional documentation should be emailed along with your photo showing proof additional documentation should be emailed along with your photo showing proof of residency. Acceptable documents would be settlement papers, utility bills or a change of address card.
- For children aged 5 and older, please email a current headshot. For teens, a copy of their driver’s license/permit may be emailed. Photos for children aged 4 and under are not required.
STEP 6 – ACCESSING THE POOLS>
Once your photos are set up, your process is complete and access to the pools is simple since no pass is required – just check-in with the lifeguard by providing your name and address and they will be able to access your “virtual ID card” and photo in the system to allow access. If you ever need to access your pool account to view or make changes, please just return to the registration page and acquire a new pin to access.
POOL LOCATIONS, HOURS & RULES
TBD FOR 2021….MODIFIED POOL HOURS & COVID-19 GUIDELINES – – Pools will be vacated after each time slot noted below and cleaned for 30 minutes. No reservations required. (Hours, locations, and time slots may be adjusted as necessary, pending staffing availability):
GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW…click for details and WAIVER>>
- In order to access the pool, you must have already paid, completed the new virtual pool pass registration and submitted photos for your household. Please read registration instructions below.
- All patrons must bring a Liability Waiver for each day they visit the pool. We will be operating at a reduced capacity, therefore no guests will be permitted.
- All patrons must comply with the Guidelines when visiting the pool.
- Mask Guidelines:
- Patrons aged 2 and over must wear a mask for entry into the pool facility and when moving around on deck and/or visiting the restrooms.
- Masks may be removed when seated on the pool deck only when patrons not of the same household are seated more than 10 ft away.
- Masks are not required while patrons are in the water. Patrons must practice proper physical distancing and sanitizing hygiene.
Southern Walk Hours – 10:00am – 8:00pm daily…click for details>>
There will be four, 2-hour time slots. After each time slot, the pool will be vacated and cleaned for 30 minutes. Time slots: 10:00am-12:00pm, 12:30pm-2:30pm, 3:00pm-5:00pm, 5:30pm-7:30pm. (max capacity per time slot: 140)
Community Center Pool: 12:00pm – 8:00pm, daily, closes after August 23rd due to limited staffing…click for details>>
There will be four, 90-minute time slots. After each time slot, the pool will be vacated and cleaned for 30 minutes. Time slots: 12:00pm-1:30pm, 2:00pm-3:30pm, 4:00pm-5:30pm, 6:00pm-7:30pm. (max capacity per time slot: 60)
The Community Center will offer lap swim: 8am-11am Monday – Friday.
The Rec Pool is now open. Please review Rec Pool Rules before use. (max capacity per time slot: 10)
Questions? 703-729-9704 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disorderly or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated
The Board of Directors of Broadlands Association, Inc. is offering this Outside Pool Memberships for the 2021 Pool Season to non-residents families beginning Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. This offer is valid for the 2021 season only. The Board of Directors will review the issue of Outside Memberships on an annual basis.