Come Together With Your Neighbors to Better Your Body, Mind and Spirit on Saturday, September 30, 8:00am-11:00pm at the Broadlands Clubhouse at 43360 Rickenbacker Sq. This FREE event is for Broadlands residents and their guests only.
Click HERE>>> to sign up by Friday, Sep 29 at 3:00pm for the following classes:
- Yoga Sculpt: 8:00am-8:50am: Join Erin Oliver for 50 minutes of Yoga Sculpt! Flow, strength training, cardio bursts, and deep stretching will leave you rejuvenated and centered.
- Tabata Bootcamp: 9:00am-9:50am: Katie Herbert uses the hottest trends in fitness and most effective High Intensity Interval training with modifications to accommodate all fitness levels.
- Barre Above: 10:00am-10:50am: In this class, Katie Herbert combines the techniques of Yoga, Pilates, and Ballet into a full-body workout. You’ll look feel great after this class. No matter your shape or your size, barre is a great class to begin changing your body for the better. Bring your own exercise mat, water and towel for all classes.
Fall Community Yard Sale – Saturday, September 23, 8:00am – 2:00pm – Around the neighborhood – DETAILS>>
- Crafts Fair – Saturday, September 23, 8:00am – Noon – Southern Walk Pool Parking Lot – DETAILS>>
- World of Wine – (Registration extended until 1:00 PM on Friday) Sunday, September 24, 7:00am – 9:00pm – Clubhouse – DETAILS>>
- Fall Wellness Morning – Saturday, September 30, 8:00am-11:00pm – Clubhouse – DETAILS>>
Vendors Attending the Broadlands Crafts Fair
|Art by Jennavieve
||Paintings, sketching, posters, drawing
||Handmade home décor crafts/wood working
||High performing safer skincare beauty products for whole family. mission: safer products into the hands of everyone
|Beni Bakery, LLC
|Celebration Plates (and friends)
||Handmade craft plates
||Products: Clay jewelry, clay sculptures, paper boxes
||Handmade Mon-Mon Monster Dolls, Holiday Paper Craft Ornaments, Girls unicorn/princess headbands
|doTerra Essential Oils
||Therapeutic-grade essential oils
|Erika & Ann’s Creations
||Hand-knits, holiday decorations, sewn items for kids
||Cosmetics and skin care
|Pam Bennett Jewelry & Crafts
||Handmade jewelry, handmade etchings, cards, ornaments, jewelry, handmade drift wood scenes
|Pecan Billion LLC
||Glass accessories, wreaths, wood necklaces
|Philosophy of Style
|Scott Kaufman Drawings
||Original drawings and prints
||Wreaths, upcycled cigar boxes & canvas art.
|Two-Jacks Carpentry & Remodeling
||Personalized Wood Signs, Mailbox Bows
|Usborne Books and More
Penny Angel Comfort Dolls
|Books for babies through teens
Broadlands Clubhouse – BROADLANDS RESIDENTS ONLY
Walk-ins welcome if space permits, but encouraged to pre-register by 3:00pm on Friday, April 28.
Participants will be entered to win a Broadlands Yoga Mats and Gift Certificate to a PR Training Program by Potomac River Running.
Class will be held outdoors, and is subject to change due to weather conditions:
- **CANCELLED** 9:00 – 9:45 AM: Pilates Class
- 10:00 – 10:45 AM: Tabata Boot Camp, taught by Katie Heubert (20) participants, Please bring your own Mat
- 11:00 – 11:45 AM: Yoga Class, taught by Mary Flowers (20) participants, Please bring your own Mat
- 12:00 – 12:45 PM: Stationary Bike Cycling Class, taught by Crush Cycle (10) participants, Please bring your own towel
The Broadlands Wellness Morning scheduled for this Saturday, October 1 has been cancelled due to wet weather conditions.