The HOA Office and Nature Center will have limited hours today from 9:00am to 12:00pm.
The HOA Office and Nature Center will be closed all day in observance of the holiday.
The Nature Center is open for visiting, however, the HOA office is closed. For HOA business, please contact the office M-F from 9am-5pm, 703-729-9704 or use the following emails to direct your issue:
- Amenities – firstname.lastname@example.org – Amenities (pool, fitness center & Community Center rentals or not sure who to contact.
- Assessments/Resale FirstService Related – Broadlands.email@example.com – Billing, selling home, change of address, renting. Contact FirstService Residential at 703-679-1541. For Resale Documents and Information Visit: http://fsresidential.com/washington-dc/home/ and click on “Order Documents and Certificates.”
- Covenants – firstname.lastname@example.org – Violation letters and covenant concerns (yard and exterior home upkeep)
- Modifications – email@example.com – Exterior home modifications (paint, fence, deck, etc.)
- Events – firstname.lastname@example.org – Upcoming events, volunteer, join the committee
- Naturalist – email@example.com – Nature programs
- Newsletter Advertising – firstname.lastname@example.org – Display, classified and website advertising
- PUD questionnaires ($50 each): JoanneHang@Broadlandshoa.com – PAY ONLINE HERE >>
- Board of Directors: HERE>>
- Southern Walk HOA HERE>>
Holiday Home Decorating Contest:
Winning entries will be listed in the Broadlands Newsletter and website.
Forms must be submitted to the HOA or online no later than 5:00pm on
December 6th. Holiday Contest Form
• Contest is free to enter and is open to homes located within Broadlands Association only
• Contest is limited to what can be seen from the street side of the house at night.
• People or live animals are not allowed as part of the display.
• Participants are requested to keep their houses decorated through January 1st so that the community may view and enjoy them.
• Judging will take place during December 7th-13th from dusk until 9:00pm. Please have your decorations turned on by 5:00pm.
• Winners will be notified on December 14th & 15th, 2017.
• Judges’ decisions are final.
Come out to the Community Center and bring out the artist in you! And, enjoy an evening creating a handmade pallet signs for your home or gift for a family member or friend. Each participant will create a gorgeous handmade 12”X12” ready to hang pallet sign. Broadlands resident Holly Scott will instruct the class and provide all the materials and equipment to make these gorgeous and rustic looking signs. Using stencils, paint and vinyl, Mrs. Scott will demonstrate the techniques used to make this striking craft. Your choice of one of three designs: Merry Christmas, Winter Wonderland or Happy Holidays. This class is limited to 20 participants. Sign up opens November 1st.
Registration opens November 1st, Sign up HERE>>
Please join Us For Broadlands HOA’s Annual Visit with Santa Friday, December 8th, 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Due to the growing popularity of this event, the event has been extended and Santa will begin seeing guests an hour earlier this year! at the Broadlands Clubhouse 43360 Rickenbacker Square
(Off of Waxpool Road just east of the Greenway)
Light refreshments and musical performances by Broadlands Community students including: Hillside Elementary School Chorus and Mill Run Elementary School Chorus
We will have a TOYS FOR TOTS box to collect new, unwrapped toy donations. Each year, it was wonderful to see the box overfl owing with your kindness and generosity. Please help us to do it again this year.
Please be sure to bring your camera for photos of your family.
Meetings are held at the Clubhouse usually on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:00pm. Residents are welcome to observe the public portion of meetings, and to address the Board during the ‘Owner Comments’ section of the meeting. A request to be placed on the agenda must be submitted to Management no later than 7 days prior to the meeting.