Join the tennis committee and attend a meeting to discuss condition of courts, provide recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding upgrades or improvements to the courts, work with the tennis pro to collaborate on programming offered, and entertain feedback from residents regarding the courts or programming offered. If you are interested in serving on the Tennis Committee or if you have feedback regarding the courts, please email email@example.com.
2022 BOD Meeting Dates: Jan 11, Feb 8, Mar 8, Apr 27 (date change), May 17 (date change), Jun 14, Jul 12, Aug 9, Sep 13, Oct 11, Nov 8, Dec 13
BOD meetings will be virtual at 6pm using the following Zoom link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83153245955?pwd=WHdJSVplUzNPb3NJYnZaM3R2d2ozdz09
- Meeting ID: 831 5324 5955
- Passcode: 161853
- Or Dial by your location:
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kbW0uzCe7C
Participating in Board Meetings: If you would like to request an item be added to the agenda or provide written comments for inclusion in the board meeting materials, please submit comments to Sarah@Broadlandshoa.com. The deadline for written comments is Tuesday 5:00pm the week prior to the meeting. Additionally, residents are welcome to observe the public portion of meetings and may address the Board during the ‘Member Forum’ section of the meeting, typically held at the start of the meeting.
During the pandemic, meetings are being held virtually via the Zoom link above. Under normal conditions, meetings are held at the Broadlands Clubhouse located at 43360 Rickenbacker Square. The clubhouse is located at the intersection of Waxpool Road and Pagoda Terrace, east of Claiborne Pkwy and Demott Drive after you cross over the Greenway. The meeting room is located upstairs and can be entered through the front or side doors.
- Hand-scooped with Bruster’s on the pool deck! 10% of net proceeds will be donated to Comfort Cases: Single Scoop $5 ; Double Scoop $6, 🍒 Mix & Match your flavors!
- COOKIE DOUGH
- DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK
- MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP
- COTTON CANDY EXPLOSION
- ITALIAN ICE: BLUE POP (non-dairy)
- Chick-fil-A sandwiches available for purchase: $6 each
- Drinks will be available for purchase: $2 each
The Hyde Park residential rezoning application will appear at the Loudoun County Planning Commission’s Work Session on Thursday, July 14th at 6:00pm and take place in the Board Room at the Loudoun County Government Center (1 Harrison Street SE, Leesburg, Virginia 20177).
The work session agenda and Hyde Park analysis packet will be posted a few days ahead of the meeting at Loudoun.gov/Meetings. A live stream of the meeting will also be posted via that link while the meeting is taking place, and a recording of the meeting will be posted on that same link the next day.
The Hyde Park application appeared at the Planning Commission’s Public Hearing on Thursday, May 26th. A recording of that meeting and that meeting’s analysis packet are linked below.
- Meeting Video (21:05 Minute Mark): granicus.com/player/clip/6973?view_id=86&redirect=true
- Meeting Analysis Packet: granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=86&clip_id=6973&meta_id=211753
The Broad Run District Planning Commissioner, Michelle Frank, can be reached at Michelle.Frank@Loudoun.gov. The Broad Run District Supervisor, Sylvia Glass, can be reached at Sylvia.Glass@Loudoun.gov and Loudoun.gov/BroadRun.
Under the current schedule, the application will appear at the Board of Supervisors’ Public Hearing on Wednesday, September 14th at 6:00pm.
Meetings will be virtual until further notice…
- Join Zoom Meeting at: https://rdc-s111.zoom.us/j/96461229409?pwd=TkREdGo1cUNQOEgwdEplWWEvUS91UT09
- Meeting ID: 964 6122 9409
- Passcode: 049828
- One tap mobile or dial by your location
- +16468769923,,96461229409# US (New York)
- +13017158592,,96461229409# US (Washington DC)
- Find your local number: https://rdc-s111.zoom.us/u/acwVY7CZl
- March thru October – Meetings are held 1st & 3rd Wednesdays
- November thru February – Meetings are held only on 3rd Wednesdays
- Meetings are held at 7:00 pm on the dates listed in the chart. Attendance is NOT required.
- How to submit your modification (application, instructions & more)>>