The Southern Walk Pool will reopen on time today, Tuesday, July 4th.
Due to equipment malfunction, the Southern Walk pool is currently closed. We are working diligently to reopen as quickly as possible, but locating the needed parts over the holiday weekend is difficult. Summerbrooke and Community Center pools remain open as scheduled.
Last day to take advantage of our after hours pool pass processing: Sat, Jun 3: 10:00 am – NOON
Pool pass pictures are normally taken at the HOA office in the Nature Center from 9:00am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday throughout the summer.
For more information on accessing the Broadlands pools, see DETAILS>>
Summerbrooke Pool – 21580 Demott Drive – 703-724-9818
Weekdays and Weekends/Holidays: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. daily
Southern Walk Pool – 43081 Village Drive – 571-223-1331
Weekdays: 4:00p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Weekends/Holidays: 11:00a.m. – 8:00p.m.
Community Pool – 43008 Waxpool Road – 703-724-7830
Weekends/Holidays: 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Don’t Forget…Pooch Pool Party – Summerbrooke Pool, Saturday, September 10, from 10:00am – 2:00pm
BROADLANDS OUTSIDE POOL MEMBERSHIP **NEW RATES IN 2018**
The Board of Directors of Broadlands Association, Inc. is again offering Outside Pool Memberships for the 2018 Pool Season to non-residents families beginning Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. This offer is valid for the 2018 season only. The Board of Directors will review the issue of Outside Memberships on an annual basis.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS AND POLICIES
- ***REMINDER*** The passes that you will be issued this year will not have an expiration date and can be used with future renewals of an Outside Membership. Reprints for lost passes will cost $5.00 each.
- Outside Memberships are only valid at the Community Pool and the Southern Walk Pool.
- The Summerbrooke Pool on Demott Drive is EXCLUDED from this offer.
- Outside Memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- There are a limited number of memberships and they will be awarded on a “first received, first issued” basis.
- Pool passes are required for entry into the pools; no exceptions.
2017 FEES & INFO FOR OUTSIDE MEMBERSHIP FOR UP TO 5 FAMILY MEMBERS:
Pool Memberships run from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Purchased through April 30: $400.00
- Purchased beginning May 1: $450.00
- Purchased beginning August 1: $225.00
- Have more than 5 family members in your household? Additional family members aged 5 and older may be added to the membership at a cost of $100 each for the season.
Guest Passes: A 10-visit pass costs $40. On the application, please indicate how many guest passes you need and include an additional $40 per guest pass when paying online. Guest passes expire at the end of the pool season.
- Application Form: Click on OUTSIDE – 2018 Pool Application – In order to obtain Outside Membership passes, this form must be completed and either:
- Emailed to email@example.com
- Faxed to 703-729-9733
- Mailed or drop off: Broadlands Association, Inc. 21907 Claiborne parkway, Broadlands, VA 20148.
- Walk-in applications will NOT be processed for same day delivery if received after 4:30pm
- Payments: Please click on “Add to Cart” button below below to pay for your Outside Membership by credit card. If applicable, click ‘continue shopping’ to add more options; otherwise, select ‘check out’. If you have Paypal, login, otherwise, on the bottom right of the Paypal page, select ‘pay with debit or credit card’ and select your payment method tab. Enter in information and select ‘pay’ at the bottom:
- POOL PASS PHOTOS: Beginning April 2018, pictures will be taken at the nature center from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m for pool passes. Monday through Friday on a first come first served basis.
For those members who cannot make it during our normal business time, we are offering special hours for pool pass photos on the following days:
NEW AND RETURNING MEMBERS
RETURNING MEMBERS & UPDATED POOL PASSES: Please complete an OUTSIDE – 2018 Pool Application and submit it to the HOA office. In order to secure your membership, a payment must be submitted either online or included with your form. If you were a member last year, your photos from the previous year will be used. WALK-IN APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY IF RECEIVED AFTER 4:30PM. Please DO NOT throw out your passes after the 2018 season if you plan to use them for future seasons. Reprints for lost passes will cost $5.00 each. Please contact the HOA office to ensure that your submission was received and your updated cards are ready for pick up.
NEW MEMBERS & POOL PASSES: Please complete an OUTSIDE – 2018 Pool Application and submit it to the HOA office. In order to secure your membership, a payment must be submitted either online or included with your form. Beginning April 2018, pictures will be taken at the Nature Center from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday on a first come first served basis. WALK-IN APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY IF RECEIVED AFTER 4:30PM. Your pool passes will be printed without an expiration date and can be used with future renewals of your Outside Membership. Therefore, please DO NOT throw out these passes after the 2018 season. Reprints for lost passes will cost $5.00 each.
POOL HOURS AND LOCATIONS
Southern Walk Pool – 43081 Village Drive – 571-223-133
- During school: Weekday hours are 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Weekend and holiday hours are 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- After school: Standard pool hours will be 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. daily; August 1st to Labor Day: 11:00a.m. – 8:00p.m. daily.
Community Pool – 43008 Waxpool Road – 703-724-7830
During school: Weekend and holiday hours are 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Closed on weekdays.
After school: Standard pool hours will be 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. daily.
Lap Swim only at Community Center Pool: Starting after school is out in June, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 5:30 a.m. to 7:50 a.m.
SWIM LESSON INFORMATION
Please visit High Sierra Pools or contact them for information.
Registration for the ODLS and CSL swim teams will be opening soon.
Registration for returning families will open on Monday, March 3rd.
Registration for new families will open on Monday, March 17th.
Please visit www.broadlandsswimteam.org for complete information.
Dig out your pool pass! The pools are open! Be sure to check the Pool Information page for hours, rules and all you need to know.
Can’t find your pass? Stop by the Nature Center Mon-Fri, 9 am to 5 pm to get a replacement.
Beat the crowds and get your pool pass photos taken early. Beginning April 1, 2013, pictures will be taken at the Nature Center from 9am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, on a first come, first served basis. Be sure to bring any required paperwork. See the 2013 Pool Policy for details.
For your convenience, the HOA office at the Nature Center will be open outside of normal business hours on the dates listed below for pool pass photos.
Thu, 5/16: 5pm – 7pm
Sat, 5/18: 10am – 2pm
Thu, 5/23: 5pm – 7pm
Fri, 5/24: 5pm – 7pm
Sat, 6/1: 10am – 2pm
Sat, 6/8: 10am – 2pm
The Board of Directors of Broadlands Association, Inc. is again offering Outside Pool Memberships for the 2013 Pool Season to non-residents beginning May 25 through September 2, 2013. Please read the Offer Letter for details.
The Broadlands Community is very fortunate to have two swim teams to accommodate the many families interested in enjoying the great sport of summer swimming. Both teams offer the community the opportunity to be a part a great summer activity that is fun, rewarding, builds camaraderie and provides both exercise and the opportunity to improve swimming techniques. Please visit the Piranhas Swim Team website for information, registration and schedules.
2017 PIRANHAS SWIM TEAM HOME MEETS & EVENTS
ODSL Swim Team – Southern Walk Pool
Sat, Jun 10, ODSL Time Trials, SW Pool, 6:30 am – Noon
Wed, Jun 21, ODSL Swim Meet, SW Pool, closes at 4 pm
Sat, Jun 24, ODSL Swim Meet – SW Pool, 6:30 am – Noon
Wed, Jul 12, ODSL Swim Meet – SW Pool closes at 4 pm
Sat, Jul 22, ODSL End of Season Party – SW Pool closes at 4 pm
CSL Swim Team – Community Center Pool
Sat, Jun 17, CSL Time Trials- CC Pool, 6:30 am – Noon
Wed, Jun 28, CSL Swim Meet – CC Pool closes at 4 pm
Sat, Jul 1, CSL Swim Meet – CC Pool 6:30 am – Noon
Wed, Jul 5, CSL Swim Meet – CC Pool closes at 4 pm
Sat, Jul 22, CSL Swim Meet – CC Pool, 6:30 am – Noon
Sun, Jul 30, CSL End of Season Party – SW Pool closes at 5pm
** Please visit www.broadlandsswimteam.org for complete schedules of both ODSL & CSL home and away swim meets**