NEW…You asked for it, you got it, more workout equipment! We are excited to announce that we have added 6 more pieces of equipment to the other side of the fitness center including 2 treadmills, an elliptical, a stationary bike, a row machine and a multi-functional weight trainer. These machines are ready to use, however, their TV monitors need to be set up and are currently awaiting service.
Please visit the HOA office at the Nature Center at 21907 Claiborne Parkway to purchase an access card for admittance to the fitness center. Once purchased, you can start using the fitness center which is located in the basement of the clubhouse at 43360 Rickenbacker Square. Entry is accessible through the lower rear doors of the building, facing the tennis court. The fitness center includes 5 treadmills, 3 elliptical machines, 2 stationary bikes, 2 multi-functional weight trainers, and a row machine. Hours of operation are from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m, 7 days a week. No entry is permitted after 10:30 p.m. All users of the fitness center must read and comply with the Fitness Center Rules. For more information, please contact the HOA office at 703-729-9704.
HOW TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE FITNESS CENTER
IMPORTANT: To gain access to the Fitness Center all transactions must be done at the HOA office located in the Nature Center at 21907 Claiborne Parkway.
- Complete an agreement form (see below) and submit it to the HOA office at the Nature Center. All users must be included on the Agreement/Liability waiver form located below.
- Purchase an access card – $25 each (see below for online purchase, or purchase in person at the HOA office at the Nature Center) One access card may be shared per household or additional access cards may be purchased per person for $25 each. Acceptable forms of payment are credit cards, checks and cash. Please note that members 60 or more days delinquent in assessments will be denied access.
- Read Fitness Center Rules – Violation of the fitness center rules may result in suspension or termination of previledges.
FITNESS CENTER AGREEMENT FORMS
Please complete the Agreement forms below and return it to the HOA office at the Nature Center. Each resident 18 years and older must complete an Agreement/Liability form. Minors, 13-17 years of age, are permitted but only accompanied by an adult that is a access card holder. No minors under the age of 13 are permitted in the fitness center. One access card may be shared per household. Upon receiving a signed Agreement form and payment, an access card will be issued. For lost or stolen access cards, a replacement access card will be $25 each. Please report lost or stolen key access cards immediately to the HOA.
- OWNER Access Card Agreement – 2.17
- TENANT Access Card Agreement – 2.17 (Completed by Tenants whose Absentee Owners are not living at the Broadlands property)
Absentee Owner Statement (AOS) (Completed by Absentee Owners for their Tenants)
Access Cards are $25 each and may be shared within your household.
- Check Payments – Payable to Broadlands Association, Inc. and submit with your application form.
- Credit Card Payments – You may purchase your access card below if paying by credit card by clicking on the ‘Buy Now’ button and following the instructions on Paypal. (You do not need a Paypal account to pay via credit card.) On the right, below the Paypal Account option, click on ‘pay with debit, credit card, etc’ and select your payment method tab. Enter in information and select ‘pay’ at the bottom. You must provide all contact information when paying so we can verify your payment.