The Broadlands Fitness Center is located in the basement of the Clubhouse at 43360 Rickenbacker Square.
The fitness center includes: 5 treadmills, 4 elliptical machines, 2 stationary bikes, 2 multi-functional weight trainers, 5 strength machines and a row machine. Hours of operation are from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m, 7 days a week. No entry is permitted after 10:30 p.m. Payment and application are required to access the facility. Please see information below. All users of the fitness center must read and comply with the Fitness Center Rules. Read our policy on the Surveillance Cameras at the Fitness Center. The CDC guidelines state that unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
HOW TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE FITNESS CENTER
The fitness center building is unstaffed, therefore, the application process is done through the HOA office located at 21907 Claiborne Parkway. The HOA office is currently closed to walk-in traffic, however, you may contact the HOA staff during business hours 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday at email@example.com or 703-729-9704 to ask questions. Please follow steps 1-4 below to gain access to the fitness center.
STEP 1: Purchase access to fitness center>>
Whether you would like to use the Mobile Phone Bluetooth feature or Key Fob to gain entry, new members must pay a one time $25 to gain access. You may purchase additional fobs for household members listed on your application for $25 each. There is no additional charge, other than the new member fee, for household members listed on your application who wish to use the Mobile Phone Bluetooth feature. Click the “Buy Now” button below to pay and follow the instructions on Paypal. No Paypal account needed, just click on “pay with debit or credit card”, enter information and select “pay” at the bottom. You must provide all contact information when paying so we can verify your payment. (please report lost or stolen access fobs immediately to HOA, replacement fobs are $25).
STEP 2: Complete Agreement & email to HOA>> (click)
- OWNER – Fitness Agreement
- TENANT – Fitness Agreement (Completed by Tenants of Absentee Owners not living at the Broadlands property)
- Absentee Owner Statement (AOS) (Completed by Absentee Owners for their Tenants)
Email completed Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org. All eligible users who intend to use the fitness center MUST be included on the Agreement. Minors, 13-17 years of age, are permitted but only accompanied by an adult that is a key fob holder. Minors under the age of 13 are NOT permitted in the fitness center at any time.
STEP 3: Decide on Access: Key Fob -OR- Mobile Phone Bluetooth >> (click)
Once you have paid and emailed your completed Agreement application, please contact the HOA at email@example.com or 703-729-9704 to opt for one of the following:
- Pick up Fob: make arrangements to pick up your key fob at the HOA office at 21907 Claiborne Parkway since the office is closed to walk-in traffic. On your pick-up day, just come to the front door and knock to reach the HOA staff to obtain your fob. You can then access the fitness facility at 43360 Rickenbacker Sq through the lower rear doors of the building, facing the tennis court. OR
- Use Bluetooth Feature with your mobile phone (new users must still pay $25 for this feature): To request this feature instead of a fob, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email(s) AND names of each member listed on your fitness application. Please allow up to 3 business days for staff to initiate the Bluetooth mobile set up. At that time, an email from ProDataKey will be generated to each email you provided with instructions to download the Touch app from your app store to activate your mobile device. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folder if you have not received it. You can then access the fitness facility at 43360 Rickenbacker Sq by opening up the app while approaching the fitness door to unlock.
STEP 4: Read Fitness Center Rules>> (click)
Violation of the fitness center rules may result in suspension or termination of privileges. Please note that members who are delinquent for 60+ days in their monthly assessments will be denied access. Frequent Violations at the Fitness Center>>
You must be logged in to post a comment.