The Broadlands Fitness Center is located in the basement of the Clubhouse at 43360 Rickenbacker Square.
The fitness center includes: 5 treadmills, 4 elliptical machines, 2 stationary bikes, 2 multi-functional weight trainers, 5 strength machines and a row machine. Hours of operation are from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m, 7 days a week. No entry is permitted after 10:30 p.m. Payment and application are required to access the facility. Please see information below. All users of the fitness center must read and comply with the Fitness Center Rules. Read our policy on the Surveillance Cameras at the Fitness Center.
HOW TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE FITNESS CENTER
Please follow steps 1-4 below to gain access to the fitness center. The application process is not done at the fitness center, but via email with the HOA. For questions regarding this process, please contact the HOA at email@example.com or 703-729-9704.
STEP 1: Purchase access to fitness center>>
Whether you would like to use the Mobile Phone Bluetooth feature or a Key Fob to gain entry, households must pay a one-time fee of $25 for fitness center access. Additional fobs requested or replacement fobs are $25 each. Click the “Buy Now” button below to pay and follow the instructions on Paypal. No Paypal account needed, just click on “pay with debit or credit card”, enter information and follow instructions. You must provide all contact information when paying so we can verify your payment. (please report lost or stolen access fobs immediately to HOA.)
STEP 2: Complete Agreement & email to HOA>> (click)
- OWNER – Fitness Agreement
- TENANT – Fitness Agreement (Completed by Tenants of Absentee Owners)
- Absentee Owner Statement (AOS) (Completed by Absentee Owners for their Tenants)
Email completed Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org. All eligible users who intend to use the fitness center MUST be included on the Agreement. Members must be at least 18 years old to receive a FOB or access via Bluetooth. Children 13-17 may workout, but must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children 12 and under are NOT permitted in the gym at anytime.
STEP 3: Decide on Access: Key Fob -OR- Mobile Phone Bluetooth >> (click)
Once you have paid and emailed your completed Agreement form, EITHER:
- Pick up Fob: make an appointment to pick up your key fob at the HOA office by emailing email@example.com. The HOA building is locked, however, the HOA will respond with instructions on how to obtain your fob. You can then access the fitness facility at 43360 Rickenbacker Sq through the lower rear doors of the building, facing the tennis court.
- Use Bluetooth Feature with your mobile phone: If you requested bluetooth instead of a fob on your form, please be sure to include the emails of adult members (18+) when sending your agreement form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 3 business days for staff to initiate the Bluetooth mobile set up. At that time, an email from ProDataKey will be generated to each email you provided with instructions to download the Touch app from your app store to activate your mobile device. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folder if you have not received it, activations must be done within 24-hours of receipt of the activation email. You can then access the fitness facility at 43360 Rickenbacker Sq by opening up the app while approaching the fitness door to unlock. Should you get a new phone, you must contact us at email@example.com to be resent a new activation link.
Members must be at least 18 years old to receive a FOB or access via Bluetooth. Children 13-17 may workout, but must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children 12 and under are NOT permitted in the gym at anytime.