The Fitness Center will be painted from Tuesday, December 12th through Thursday, December 14th and will not be available for use during this time. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we spruce up the appearance of the interior walls.
Together With Your Neighbors to Better Your Body, Mind and Spirit
Nature Center Back Lawn and Patio, 21907 Claiborne Parkway
Tabata Bootcamp: 9:00am-9:50am Instuctor Katie Herbert uses the hottest trends in fitness and most effective High Intensity Interval training. There are modifications to accommodate all fitness levels.
Barre Above: 10:00am-10:50am
For this class, Katie Herbert combines the successful techniques of Yoga, Pilates, and Ballet into a 50 minute full-body workout. When taking this class, you won’t only look great… you’ll FEEL great. No matter your shape or your size, barre is the perfect place to begin changing your body for the better.
Kids Fitness Class: 11:00am-11:45am
This session combines fun and fitness for our younger residents.
Please bring your own exercise mat, water and towel
Pre-registration is not necessary.
After each session enjoy some light refreshments.
This event is for Broadlands residents and their guests.
The Broadlands Fitness Center is located in the basement of the Clubhouse at 43360 Rickenbacker Square. After the application process and access card payment, entry is accessible through the lower rear doors of the building, facing the tennis court. The fitness center includes: 5 treadmills, 3 elliptical machines, 2 stationary bikes, 2 multi-functional weight trainers, and a row machine. Hours of operation are from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m, 7 days a week. No entry is permitted after 10:30 p.m. Read our policy on the Surveillance Cameras at the Fitness Center. All users of the fitness center must read and comply with the Fitness Center Rules. For more information, please review the following information or contact the HOA office at 703-729-9704.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS DONE THROUGH THE HOA OFFICE AT THE NATURE CENTER. PLEASE REVIEW THE PROCESS BELOW.
HOW TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE FITNESS CENTER
STEP 1: Please complete the Agreement/Waiver form below and return it to the HOA office at the Nature Center. All eligible users who intend to use the fitness center MUST be included on the Agreement/Waiver form. Minors, 13-17 years of age, are permitted but only accompanied by an adult that is an access card holder. Minors under the age of 13 are NOT permitted in the fitness center at any time.
- OWNER Access Card Agreement /waiver
- TENANT Access Card Agreement /waiver (Completed by Tenants whose Absentee Owners are not living at the Broadlands property)
- Absentee Owner Statement (AOS) (Completed by Absentee Owners for their Tenants)
STEP 2: Purchase an access card. Access Cards are $25 each and may be shared within your household or you may purchase additional access cards for household members for $25 each. You may pay online via credit card below or stop by the HOA office at the Nature Center to make your payment (credit card, check or cash accepted). Upon receiving a signed Agreement form and payment, the HOA will provide you with an access card. The cost to replace a lost or stolen access card is $25. Please report lost or stolen access cards immediately to the HOA.
- Check Payments – Payable to Broadlands Association, Inc. and submit with your application form.
- Credit Card Payments – You may purchase your access card below if paying by credit card by clicking on the ‘Buy Now’ button and following the instructions on Paypal. (You do not need a Paypal account to pay via credit card.) On the right, below the Paypal Account option, click on ‘pay with debit, credit card, etc’ and select your payment method tab. Enter in information and select ‘pay’ at the bottom. You must provide all contact information when paying so we can verify your payment.
STEP 3: Read Fitness Center Rules – Violation of the fitness center rules may result in suspension or termination of privileges. Please note that members who are delinquent for 60+ days in their monthly assessments will be denied access.