Broadlands, Virginia 20148
POOL SEASON IS FROM MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO LABOR DAY.
Broadlands Association, Inc. is using an online registration and virtual ID process to access our pools – this means NO MORE PHYSICAL CARDS to carry or lose! On-line registration is required for each household member. Use Steps 1-5 below or download instructions to register anytime, even when pools are closed for the season. Once fully registered and photos are submitted, no further action is required for future seasons unless your status has changed.
Tenants must have owner transfer their pool rights to the tenant by completing the Absentee Owner Statement (AOS) form and submitting it along with the lease to the HOA office at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE registering for the pools.
The Arbors & Van Metre Apartment Tenants must pay first for a pool membership before proceeding with registration steps 1-5 below. Please scroll down to “APARTMENT TENANTS – POOL MEMBERSHIPS FOR PURCHASE” for more details and to pay.
Please contact the office at 703-729-9704 or email@example.com with questions.
POOL REGISTRATION – STEP BY STEP PROCESS
STEP 1 – CREATE HOUSEHOLD ACCOUNT:
Upon accessing the Cellbadge REGISTRATION SITE, under Initial Add Request, please enter the information as a primary resident in order to create a master household account. This initial add request will be forwarded to HOA staff who will validate your residency and account status. Please allow 2-3 business days for the initial approval to be processed. Once validated, you will receive a text/email indicating that your registration has been added but will remain pending until the registration is updated with household members (STEP 3). If you live at the Arbors or Van Metre apartments, you must pay first prior to Step 1.
STEP 2 – ACQUIRE PIN:
After you have received a text/email that your registration has been added, please return to the same REGISTRATION SITE and follow the instructions under Enter or Update Household Members. Enter your credentials to get your unique PIN via text/email to continue the process.
STEP 3 – ADD HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS:
Enter PIN to access the Household Members page to add all household members, aged 5 and older, including childcare providers that live with you. Please read Relations Info below for clarification. Once finished, check the box to verify you have agreed to the facility terms and click Complete Registration. Please allow up to 2 business days for approval, upon which you will receive a text/email indicating that your Broadlands HOA registration has been accepted. Once accepted, you must complete STEP 4 and submit photos to access to the pools. Once registered, if you need to make changes or add family members to your pool account, just revisit the REGISTRATION SITE, obtain a pin and access your account to make updates.
RELATIONS INFO – ADDING HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS:
When adding household members, please select the appropriate relation from Categories A-D below.
*Household Member Defined:
- Persons living in the dwelling permanently
- College students and other non-resident children of property owner residing in Broadlands
- Live-in caregivers (select “other-live-in nanny” for relation when registering)
- Others showing proof of residency in the form of a valid photo ID.
- Guests or care-givers that do not live in Broadlands, please refer to Category D below.
A. OWNERS & HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS:
All owners/household members aged 5 and older should be added under your registered household account. Please select “Owner – ” as the relation when adding all members (children & adults) to your household account. Do not select “tenant”. (The “Tenant” relation is only used for tenants when the owner is absentee and there is a lease in place)
B. TENANTS & HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS:
First, you must have owner transfer their pool rights to the tenant by completing the Absentee Owner Statement (AOS) form and submitting it along with the lease to the HOA office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tenants must then apply for pool access through the REGISTRATION SITE adding all household members aged 5 and older. Please select “Tenant –” as the relation when adding all household members (children & adults) to your household account. In this instance, only tenants will have access to the pools; not the owners, through the end of their lease date. If a lease date has expired, access to the pools will be denied. It is the owner/tenant responsibility to complete a new AOS form and submit it along with a copy of the new lease to the HOA office in order to regain access to the pools.
C. APARTMENT TENANTS – POOL MEMBERSHIPS FOR PURCHASE:
Residents living at The Arbors and The Van Metre Apartments in Broadlands must purchase a household pool membership. Once you have paid for your membership below, please select “Apartments-” as the relation when adding them to your household account.
D. LONG-TERM GUEST MEMBERSHIPS FOR PURCHASE:
***We are not allowing guests for the 2020 season due to COVID-19, therefore payments are not being accepted.*** Long-Term visiting guests, (i.e. non-resident nanny/caregiver, temporary summer visitor, grandparents, etc.) of residents may be added to the household account for the season for a fee, otherwise the member may bring guests using guest visits. This will allow visiting guests to use the pools unaccompanied by residents. The 2020 cost for the entire season is $100 per person. This price will reduce on July 1 to $75 per person and again on August 1 to $50 per person. The fee must be paid prior to adding them to your account. Once paid, please visit the REGISTRATION SITE and select “Other-Longterm” as the relation when adding them to your household account.
STEP 4 – PICTURES:
Once your online registration has been accepted, all members are required to submit photos. Please read “HOW TO SUBMIT PHOTOS” and “WHAT ARE ACCEPTABLE PHOTOS” below. Photos from the old system will not transfer. Members 18 and older must submit a photo ID showing proof of residency. Picture processing hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
HOW TO SUBMIT PHOTOS:
- Email an acceptable* photo (jpg or png format) of each member in your household to email@example.com. Driver’s license may be used, headshots or you may scan or take a picture of an existing ID/photo.
- Subject line of email must be written as: pool photos – Registered Last Name (i.e. pool photos – Smith)
- Each photo file name must have the following naming convention: address.firstname (i.e. 42001Ridgeway.Susan).
- All names must correspond with the registered names in your Cellbadge pool account so they can be imported to the proper record. Pictures will be processed within 2 business days.
WHAT ARE ACCEPTABLE* PHOTOS? (copy of valid ID’s or current headshots only)
- Adults aged 18 and over are required to show proof of residency, therefore emailing a copy of a driver’s license would be sufficient. HOA staff only need to see the address, picture, name and date of birth on your ID’s. For security reasons, ID numbers and any other information may be crossed out prior to emailing. If an adult’s ID does not show the registered Broadlands address, then additional documentation should be emailed along with the photo showing proof of residency. Acceptable documents would be settlement papers, utility bills or a change of address card.
- For children aged 5 and older, please email a current headshot. For teens, a copy of their driver’s license/permit may be emailed. Photos for children aged 4 and under are not required.
STEP 5 – ACCESSING THE POOLS:
Once your photos are set up, your process is complete and access to the pools is simple since no pass is required – just check-in with the lifeguard by providing your name and address and they will be able to access your “virtual ID card” and photo in the system to allow access. Please remember to following the guidelines, wear a mask and bring a waiver for each person, each day you visit.
APARTMENT TENANTS – POOL MEMBERSHIPS FOR PURCHASE: NOT CURRENTLY PROCESSING….STAY TUNED FOR 2021 DETAILS
Residents living at The Arbors and The Van Metre Apartments in Broadlands must purchase a household pool membership , which must be done prior to registering. Memberships are now $TBD. You may add up to five members living in your household with this membership. Please scroll down to select the “Pay Now” button to purchase and then register at the link above.
Residents (owners, tenants & apartments) will have 10-guest visits added to their household account each season and may bring up to 3 guests per member. They are not transferable nor roll over the following year. For information on bringing guests to the pool, click GUEST PASS FAQ. If you wish to purchase additional guest visits throughout the season, please use the Buy Now button below. You must send an email to the HOA at firstname.lastname@example.org to have visits added. Please allow 2 business days for your account to be updated.
CHILDREN – AGE CHANGES & UPDATING PHOTOS
Children who are 5 years or older by June 1 must be added to the household account for the upcoming pool season and are required to submit a photo to email@example.com. Registered children who have turned 13 or 18 will need to have their relation status updated on your account to reflect the proper category. In order to add or change a household member’s status, visit the REGISTRATION SITE, and create a pin to access your account to make updates. Children under 5 years old may be added to the household to have an older guest accompany them when other family members are not available. Children whose photos have not been updated in the last five (5) years should submit a new photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disorderly or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated
POOL RULES & OTHER INFORMATION
2020 POOL HOURS & COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Pools will be vacated after each time slot noted below and cleaned for 30 minutes. No reservations required. (Hours, locations, and time slots may be adjusted as necessary, pending staffing availability):
Southern Walk Hours – 10:00am – 8:00pm daily through Labor day, September 7th…click for details>>
There will be four, 2-hour time slots. After each time slot, the pool will be vacated and cleaned for 30 minutes. Time slots: 10:00am-12:00pm, 12:30pm-2:30pm, 3:00pm-5:00pm, 5:30pm-7:30pm. (max capacity per time slot: 140)
Community Center Pool: 12:00pm – 8:00pm, daily, closes after August 23rd due to limited staffing…click for details>>
There will be four, 90-minute time slots. After each time slot, the pool will be vacated and cleaned for 30 minutes. Time slots: 12:00pm-1:30pm, 2:00pm-3:30pm, 4:00pm-5:30pm, 6:00pm-7:30pm. (max capacity per time slot: 60)
The Community Center will offer lap swim: 8am-11am Monday – Friday.
The Rec Pool is now open. Please review Rec Pool Rules before use. (max capacity per time slot: 10)
GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW…click for details and WAIVER>>
- In order to access the pool, you must have already completed the virtual pool pass registration and submitted photos for your household. Please read registration instructions below.
- All patrons must bring a Liability Waiver for each day they visit the pool. We will be operating at a reduced capacity, therefore no guests will be permitted.
- All patrons must comply with the Guidelines when visiting the pool.
- Mask Guidelines:
- Patrons aged 2 and over must wear a mask for entry into the pool facility and when moving around on deck and/or visiting the restrooms.
- Masks may be removed when seated on the pool deck only when patrons not of the same household are seated more than 10 ft away.
- Masks are not required while patrons are in the water. Patrons must practice proper physical distancing and sanitizing hygiene.
Return to top of page