Trash Notice from Patriot…Due to inclement weather and poor road conditions, all scheduled services for today (1/3/22) have been suspended. Trash & recycling services will resume on Thursday. Any overflow or accumulation will be collected when Patriot returns.
- Christmas trees will be collected on the following Mondays: January 3rd & 10th.
- All tinsel and decorations must be removed, and trees should not be placed in plastic bags.
- Collection of Christmas trees may be impacted by the national labor shortage; if a tree is placed curbside for collection on yard waste collection day and is not picked up, please LEAVE IT OUT at the curb and collection will be completed as soon as possible.
The Broadlands Piranhas swim teams are starting to begin planning for next year. Due to COVID and lower numbers last year, there was only one team within our community. As we look to the Summer of 2022, we would like to gauge the interest in the Broadlands Community to ensure that the level of demand is sufficiently supported for Summer Swim. Please complete the following survey to provide your feedback:
The survey will be open until December 31st. Questions? Anne Cather, ODSL president: firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 MONTHLY ASSESSMENT
- Courtyard Homes (landscape services) – $160.00
- Town Homes – $108.00
- Town Homes (Demott & Silver – landscape services) – $138.00
- Park Glen Villas (landscape services – outside of fenced areas) – $126.00
- Single Family Homes (VDOT Streets) – $93.00
- Single Family Homes (private Streets) – $114.00
- *Condos (Signature and Villages) – $69.00 (plus condo fees)
- *Condos (Demott & Silver – includes trash & road maintenance) – $108.00 (plus condo fees)
Effective immediately, residents who choose to continue paying by paper check, money order, or online bill pay through their bank will be required to remit their payments to the following new mailing address:
Broadlands Association, Inc.
c/o FirstService Residential
P.O. Box 30403, Tampa, FL 33630-3403
The old lockbox will remain open for a short period of time so any payments already made will be forwarded to the new lockbox in Tampa, FL. Please also note that with the Postal Service increasing time‐in‐transit standards by 1 or 2 days for certain First-Class mail that is traveling longer distances, on-time mailing of payments is even more critical to ensure timely processing. We continue to encourage residents to utilize electronic payment processing (direct debit/autopay) through ClickPay as the electronic payment process is more efficient, can be tracked from initialization to deposit, and the association receives the payments quicker than via regular mail.
We apologize for the inconvenience. The Fitness Center has reopened. Please pardon our dust as our contractors return over the next several days to apply putty and paint, which requires drying time in between coats.
If you experience issues with your key fob, please call us at 703-729-9704 or email email@example.com.
The Fitness Center is temporarily closed due to a building emergency. We apologize for the inconvenience and will reopen as soon as repairs can be completed.