The HOA does NOT endorse, give blanket approval or advertise on the HOA website approved companies for executing any type of service. Approval is required to remove any tree, either dead or alive, whose trunk measures 4” or more in diameter when measured at the height of 4’ from the ground. Please read: Tree Removal Guideline Details>>
- Patrons aged 2 and over must wear a mask for entry into the pool facility and when moving around on deck and/or visiting the restrooms.
- Masks may be removed when seated on the pool deck only when patrons not of the same household are seated more than 10 ft away.
- Masks are not required while patrons are in the water. Patrons must practice proper physical distancing and sanitizing hygiene.
Please read full COVID-19 Guidelines Pool Patrons>>
Download Pool Liability Waiver for each person, each day you enter the pools.
You are free to come during the following swim hours, no reservations needed:
- Lap swim will be offered from 9:00am to 11:00am Monday – Friday. (Community Center Pool Only)
- Free swim will be available from 12:00pm to 8:00pm daily with the same schedule used at the Southern Walk Pool: 90-minute sessions with 30-minute cleaning breaks
A reminder that all members must complete the new virtual pool pass registration process for their household and submit photos to email@example.com in order to access the pool facilities. No Photos – No Admittance. Liability Waivers are needed for each person, each day you visit the pools. Mask are required at all times except when in the pools. Guests are not permitted this season due to operating at a reduced capacity. Please read full guidelines. Registration details can be found on our website HERE>>
No reservations will be needed for recreational swimming at the Southern Walk Pool. Pool hours are 12-8:00pm, which includes four 90-minute sessions. After each session, pools will be vacated and cleaned for 30 minutes. In order to access the pool, you must have already completed the new virtual pool pass registration and submitted photos for your household. All patrons must bring a Liability Waiver for each day they visit the pool. We will be operating at a reduced capacity, therefore no guests will be permitted. All patrons must comply with the following guidelines when visiting the pool, PLEASE READ>>
Please be advised, effective, July 1st, the bulk item collection procedure has been revised. Burnable items such as mattresses and small furniture will no longer require a minimum pickup fee of $25.00 per item. Advanced notice, however, is still required. Limits on quantity of items per pickup and types of items collected still apply, as before.
Thank you for your patience throughout this process. If you have any questions concerning this notice, please contact Patriot Disposal at (703) 257-7100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may refer to our website for additional information at www.patriotdisposalservices.com.
Beginning Wednesday, July 1st, we are moving into Phase 3 rec swimming. We appreciate your efforts to follow the guidelines for lap swimming, however, all reservations will be canceled as of July 1st. Stay tuned for more details on rec swimming…
Beginning Monday, June 22, Patriot Disposal will resume normal yard waste pick up. Bulk pick up still requires advanced notice with the following limitations:
- Advance notice is required for all items by phone at 703-257-7100 or by email at email@example.com.
- There will be a nominal charge of $25.00 and up per item for bulk items such as small furniture and mattresses to cover the additional handling costs that they incur due to COVID-19.
The Virginia Forward Safer at Home Guidelines for Phase Two allows for certain amenities to reopen, please click to review the current status of our amenities READ>>
Due to the impact of COVID-19, Broadlands Association, Inc. is modifying the Modification Design Guidelines for the pools in 2020. Residents desiring to temporarily install a small pool higher than 2 feet or training pool, must submit an application and comply with the general guidelines for pools. In addition, these pools must conform to Loudoun County fence requirements for pools that require a closed type vertical barrier not less than four feet in height above ground surface, which will prevent the smallest of children from getting through. If the pool will be removed by September 30, 2020, additional screening for the pool will not be required. Turf must be restored when the pool is removed. Please review the Design Guidelines page for additional.