Supervisor Sylvia Glass Community Meeting Information for Monday, 9/12:
Broad Run District Supervisor Sylvia Glass will host a community meeting at 7:00pm on Monday, September 12th, in the auditorium at Eagle Ridge Middle School, to discuss where the Hyde Park application stands before moving into the Board of Supervisors Public Hearing on September 14th. There will be an opportunity to ask questions, make comments, or just listen to what updates have occurred since the Planning Commission and the community meeting in May.
Public Hearing Information for meeting on Wednesday 9/14:
The Public Hearing is scheduled for Wednesday, September 14th at 6:00pm in the Board Room of the Loudoun County Government Center (1 Harrison Street SE, Leesburg, Virginia 20177). Hyde Park is item 15; expect a long meeting. Signing up to speaking, viewing online, and reading the agenda can be done at Loudoun.gov/Meetings.
- Official Public Hearing Packet for Hyde Park application: https://loudoun.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=86&event_id=3356&meta_id=215141.
- Recommendations are on pages 1 and 2.
- Proposal summary is on page 4.
- Outstanding Issues on pages 8 and 9.
- Transportation analysis on pages 14-17
You must be logged in to post a comment.