Going all in for the Holidays? Then you may be selected as one of the winners for the holiday home decorating contest. No Entry required, just spruce up your property and be judged the week of December 7th! Click flyer below for details.
Since registration is not required, if you would like to ensure your home is viewed by the judges for the contest, feel free to email us at email@example.com. Emailing us is not required!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: If you are a graduate that would like to participate in the car parade, please review the guidelines, waiver and pre-register HERE . Line-up your vehicles at the Southern Walk Pool parking lot starting at 1:00p.m. and get ready to be celebrated as we head out at 1:30p.m.
- 1st Place: 21490 Tithables
- 2nd Place: 22172 Withers Grove
- 3rd Place: 42905 Vestals Gap
- Honorable Mentions: 22052 Avonworth and 21948 Windy Oaks
Check out the wonderful decor of ALL PARTICIPATING HOMES>>
Join the festivities on Friday, December 6th from 4:30 – 8:30 pm at the Nature Center. This FREE EVENT to Broadlands residents will have Cookies, Cocoa, Crafts & Entertainment along with a Visit with Santa. Don’t forget your cameras. A Toys for Tots donation box will be available if you would like to bring a new, unwrapped gift for a child in need. FLYER>>
Broadlands 3rd Annual Holiday Market (formerly Crafts Fair) is scheduled on Saturday, December 14, 2019.
WANT TO BE A VENDOR? We are looking for crafters and vendors to showcase their wares. Do you make art, knit, paint, bake, bead, woodwork, or have another unique hobby with products that people want? Register HERE>> by December 7th, 2019. The space rental fee is $25.00 per space (2 parking spots). Please contact Erin Steverson, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
***Registration is Now Closed***
Saturday, November 16, 2019, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. at the Club House at 43360 Rickenbacker Sq. Event Details>>
With this year’s theme, you will enjoy:
- DJ and Dancing
- Sipping Bubbly Apple Cider
- Photo Booth
- A Chocolate Fountain and Light Appetizers
- Plus, more!
Decorate your home to be the spookiest in Broadlands! Judging will take place the evenings the week of October 14 – 17. Winning entries will be listed in the Broadlands Newsletter and on this website.
Categories will be determined during judging with awards generated as appropriate.
Complete the online form below – OR – print, complete and mail/drop off the (PDF). Entries must be submitted NO LATER than 5PM on Friday, October 10. See Contest Rules below.
Broadlands HOA Office
21907 Claiborne Parkway
Broadlands, VA 20148
- Contest is free to enter and is open to homes located within Broadlands Association.
- Contest is limited to what can be seen from the street at night.
- People or live animals are not allowed as part of the display.
- Judging will take place the week of October 20. Please have your decorations turned on by 5pm.
- Winners will be notified on Friday, October 25, 2019.
- Judges’ decisions are final.