Dog Swim Party
Click on Dog Swim Flyer for details: Dog Swim Flyer 2015
C l o s e o u t t h e s u m m e r swim season with a unique socialization and exercise activity for your dog! Broadlands is hosting a dog swim event at the Community Pool on Saturday, September 12th from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. There will be four fifty (50) minute time slots, and the cost will be $3.00 per dog per time slot. You can sign your dog up for one, two, three, or four…it’s up to you! Owners must sign a liability waiver and bring proof of current rabies vaccination. If you’d like your best furry pal to participate, make sure that he or she is:
- at least 6 months old
- current with rabies vaccinations (proof is required)
- spayed or neutered
- friendly and used to group play
- physically fit for swimming and playing
- capable of safely exiting a swimming pool
- ready to have fun! This pool paw-ty should be a barking good time!
To ensure your pup’s safety, we’ll have a lifeguard on duty. Veterinary staff from Stream Valley Veterinary Hospital will be on site for the entire event, and all proceeds from the pool party will go to charity.