Thanks to the crowds that have come to our potion’s events for the last 4 years, we are beginning a monthly potion (herbal preparations) series for the entire year of 2019. This will allow us to focus on specific herbs for specific needs: digestion support, sleep aids, stress reducers, emotional balance, immune-support, two outings gathering and preparing our herbs that grow here in our own backyard, and two fun potions classes where we will make gifts toward the end of the year.
You may purchase this series of classes as a package for $150, which is a $50 savings, or purchase individual classes for $20 each. Purchasers of the Potions Class Series will be given the potions of any classes missed included in their tuition for the year. This is a perfect gift for your little chemist, Harry Potter enthusiast, or anyone wanting to reclaim their health with a little more knowledge of what is available in plant formulas. Gift Certificates are available. To register, scroll down to select either the series(10 classes) or individual classes.
A Closer Look of What Will Be Concocted Each Month:
- January 12: If Snape had not been food for Nagini he would be teaching this Potions Lab on Herbs for Digestion
- February 2nd: If Snape had not been bullied by James Potter he would be brewing Potions for Heart Support with all of us
- March 2nd: Snape will somehow make an appearance at this month’s potions lab as he is the specialist on keeping calm (even when dancing with the Dark Lord Mr. V proud owner of terrible nostril plastic surgery). Herbs for Anxiety and Stress Reduction
- April 6th: Even a bachelor like Snape must do spring cleaning. Herbs for the Home for those of you muggles lacking a working wand to zap it squeaky clean
- May: No Potions Class
- June 1st: Wild Herb Foraging and Preparations Spring/Summer (for when you get stuck in the forest hunting down the unicorn blood suckers)
- July: No Potions Class
- August 3rd: Meals as Medicine and Immunity Boosting aka Potions to sneak into folks who think potions are fun to make but ne’er to enter their mouths. (This month will feature what herbalists call “Adaptogens”)
- September 7th: Wild Herb Foraging and Preparations Summer/Fall for when you go searching for Grawp with Hagrid
- October 5th: Our yearly Come in Costume if you Dare! Harry Potter Themed Potions
- November 2nd: This is a set of potions Snape never mastered…Herbal options for Emotional Lows
- December 7th: Snape’s bizarre secret passion…making herbal gifts for the holidays
PURCHASE YOUR POTION SERIES FOR $150 BY SELECTING THE ‘BUY NOW’ BUTTON: