Saturday, February 24, Community Center, 7:30pm, FREE event, but monetary donations are appreciated to help the citizens of Puerto Rico with hurricane relief. Rocoto Gourmet, a food truck serving Peruvian Cuisine will be offering food for purchase! DETAILS>>
Please join us for Broadlands HOA’s Annual Visit with Santa at the Broadlands Clubhouse…
Due to the growing popularity of this event, the event has been extended and Santa will begin seeing guests an hour earlier this year!
Light refreshments and musical performances by Broadlands Community students including: Hillside Elementary School Chorus and Mill Run Elementary School Chorus
We will have a TOYS FOR TOTS box to collect new, unwrapped toy donations. Each year, it was wonderful to see the box overfl owing with your kindness and generosity. Please help us to do it again this year.
Please be sure to bring your camera for photos of your family.
Come Together With Your Neighbors to Better Your Body, Mind and Spirit on Saturday, September 30, 8:00am-11:00pm at the Broadlands Clubhouse at 43360 Rickenbacker Sq. This FREE event is for Broadlands residents and their guests only.
Click HERE>>> to sign up by Friday, Sep 29 at 3:00pm for the following classes:
- Yoga Sculpt: 8:00am-8:50am: Join Erin Oliver for 50 minutes of Yoga Sculpt! Flow, strength training, cardio bursts, and deep stretching will leave you rejuvenated and centered.
- Tabata Bootcamp: 9:00am-9:50am: Katie Herbert uses the hottest trends in fitness and most effective High Intensity Interval training with modifications to accommodate all fitness levels.
- Barre Above: 10:00am-10:50am: In this class, Katie Herbert combines the techniques of Yoga, Pilates, and Ballet into a full-body workout. You’ll look feel great after this class. No matter your shape or your size, barre is a great class to begin changing your body for the better. Bring your own exercise mat, water and towel for all classes.
Fall Community Yard Sale – Saturday, September 23, 8:00am – 2:00pm – Around the neighborhood – DETAILS>>
- Crafts Fair – Saturday, September 23, 8:00am – Noon – Southern Walk Pool Parking Lot – DETAILS>>
- World of Wine – (Registration extended until 1:00 PM on Friday) Sunday, September 24, 7:00am – 9:00pm – Clubhouse – DETAILS>>
- Fall Wellness Morning – Saturday, September 30, 8:00am-11:00pm – Clubhouse – DETAILS>>
Vendors Attending the Broadlands Crafts Fair
|Art by Jennavieve||Paintings, sketching, posters, drawing|
|Artisans Woodworking||Handmade home décor crafts/wood working|
|Beautycounter||High performing safer skincare beauty products for whole family. mission: safer products into the hands of everyone|
|Beni Bakery, LLC||Baked goods|
|Celebration Plates (and friends)||Handmade craft plates|
|Clay Creations||Products: Clay jewelry, clay sculptures, paper boxes|
|Craft Maker||Handmade Mon-Mon Monster Dolls, Holiday Paper Craft Ornaments, Girls unicorn/princess headbands|
|doTerra Essential Oils||Therapeutic-grade essential oils|
|Erika & Ann’s Creations||Hand-knits, holiday decorations, sewn items for kids|
|Mary Kay||Cosmetics and skin care|
|Pam Bennett Jewelry & Crafts||Handmade jewelry, handmade etchings, cards, ornaments, jewelry, handmade drift wood scenes|
|Pecan Billion LLC||Glass accessories, wreaths, wood necklaces|
|Philosophy of Style||Handmade jewelry|
|Rustik Gypsy’s||Home furnishings/decor|
|Scott Kaufman Drawings||Original drawings and prints|
|Studio D11||Wreaths, upcycled cigar boxes & canvas art.|
|Two-Jacks Carpentry & Remodeling||Personalized Wood Signs, Mailbox Bows|
|Usborne Books and More
Penny Angel Comfort Dolls
|Books for babies through teens
Broadlands Clubhouse – BROADLANDS RESIDENTS ONLY
Walk-ins welcome if space permits, but encouraged to pre-register by 3:00pm on Friday, April 28.
Participants will be entered to win a Broadlands Yoga Mats and Gift Certificate to a PR Training Program by Potomac River Running.
Class will be held outdoors, and is subject to change due to weather conditions:
- **CANCELLED** 9:00 – 9:45 AM: Pilates Class
- 10:00 – 10:45 AM: Tabata Boot Camp, taught by Katie Heubert (20) participants, Please bring your own Mat
- 11:00 – 11:45 AM: Yoga Class, taught by Mary Flowers (20) participants, Please bring your own Mat
- 12:00 – 12:45 PM: Stationary Bike Cycling Class, taught by Crush Cycle (10) participants, Please bring your own towel
Led by Peter Cottontail, the parade will begin promptly at 10:00am on the path next to the Community Center. Follow Peter as he makes his way through the tunnel to Hillside Park where there will be eggs to hunt. Stick around afterwards to enjoy balloon twisters, a hay ride & moon bounces. Please limit eggs to 10 per child so everyone gets some. Bunny photo opps will be available after all of the eggs have been collected… don’t forget to bring your camera! You don’t want to miss this fun event! Please walk or park at the Community Center and KinderCare parking lots. In the event of inclement weather, visit our furry friend at the Community Center to take photos and collect eggs. This free event is for Broadlands residents only
One of the largest social movements in our region of the world is the Buy Fresh Buy Local revolution. Supporting neighboring farmers is something many of us want to do, and just aren’t sure how.
• Come and meet the people who grow the food, ask them about their practices, set up a time to visit them on their farms, and find the right farm for your family’s needs
• Bring the kids to meet the many farm animals. We will have cheeps (tiny chicks), goats, lambs, and maybe even a calf!
•The Nature Center will be a drop-off site for all of these farms.
If you choose to become a weekly shareholder in a CSA it will be
delivered to your door. . . to the Nature Center.
•$4 suggested donation all going to the
farmers who are coming out at a busy time in their planting
season to meet our community and share their wisdom.
$15.00 per participant
To sign up visit: broadlandshoa.org/events/craft
Come and express your artistic self and enjoy an evening creating handmade cards for the special people in your life!! Each participant will create 10 beautiful, handmade greeting cards. Cards include: Birthday, Mother’s Day, Thank you, and Any Occasion. Stampin Up! demonstrator Deborah Carros will instruct the class and provide all of the materials and equipment to make these professional looking cards. Ms. Carros will demonstrate dry embossing, heat embossing, and other techniques used to make beautiful cards. This class is limited to 30 participants.
Light refreshments will be provided and musical performances by:
–Hillside Elementary School Chorus
–Mill Run Elementary School Chorus
–Eagle Ridge Middle Jazz Band
We will have a TOYS FOR TOTS box to collect new, unwrapped toy donations. Last year, it was wonderful to see the box overflowing with your kindness and generosity. Please help us to do it again this year. Please be sure to bring your camera for photos of your family.