The party takes place in the parking lot and inside the Community Center. Masks are required for entry into the Community Center.
Want to stay at the party? Volunteer! We need lots of volunteers to help make this event a success! Please sign up at: signupgenius.com/go/30e044ca8ac2ba1ff2-broadlands
This is a drop-off event. Only 3rd-5th graders & parent volunteers are permitted (masks required for all entering the Community Center):
- 2021 Emergency Contact Form: Kids MUST bring a printed copy of this completed emergency form. (it’s fillable, just download, complete and print)
- Drop your child(ren) off between 6:00 and 6:30pm.The Community Center parking lot will be closed for the party, so either:
- Park & Walk Over: You may park at Old Stone House or near the Sunoco and walk to event
- Car Drop Off: Drop off in front of the Community Center parking lot. You must be on westbound Waxpool Rd. and stay in your car. The left turn entrance from eastbound Waxpool Rd. will be closed. Loudoun County Sheriffs will be directing traffic.
- The parking lot will be closed, so please park nearby and walk to pick up your child(ren).
- All kids must be with an adult to leave.
For more information, contact Jen Siegel at email@example.com